1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Customs ship- Ersil-II

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Mythril-Jelly, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Mythril-Jelly

Mythril-Jelly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In an attempt to forcefully cheer myself up, I've built another full custom ship. Do people usually post these things?

The "Ersil-II" is intended to be a medium ragged pirate freighter barely capable of flight. The name is pretty much just an alien misspelling of "Easel". It's based on the old/disabled wrecked ship dungeons, and my anticipation of upcoming derelicts.

As far as logic goes, all doors are automatic save for the Pilot's quarters door which is manual. A main laser can be fired, and the ship can be toggled in and out of "lockdown mode" which disables radios and enables alarms. (Doors are intended to lock and be manual override rather than automatic, but I haven't figured this out yet!)

Here I have a crude map of the ship's layout, as the screenshots don't really explain that.

[​IMG]

And the screenshots, of course.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If anyone for some reason wants a copy of this thing, whether you just want to be a space pirate or make some silly video skit, I'd be willing to make a version without the mod dependent decorations and crew so the shipworld file will work for you.

Happy intergalactic absurdities!~

EDIT: I think I just wrote all that, and put it under the wrong category... whoops.