1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CuteBound 0.99n

Cute-ification of every playable races of Starbound

1. purplepomeranian

purplepomeranian Space Hobo

how do i use this mod?

2. SamhuffyX4

SamhuffyX4 Void-Bound Voyager

Quick question. How exactly can I patch a specific race without altering another race?

3. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Since I guess my pm wasn't received, so I'll quote myself
    "Hey, I was wondering if it was ok for me to use the Cutebound eyes for my new race mod. I wanted to make elves in Starbound, but I didn't want them to have the default eyes. Such a pretty species should have pretty faces"

4. Ranjira

Ranjira Big Damn Hero

(lets my otaku-ness show) *bows humbly* barbarians-sama. please add a EBS compatible version it's' my only wish/request as a fan of the Mod

5. Ranjira

Ranjira Big Damn Hero

umm if its not too much trouble ... could you make a patch for those of us who prefer the default hair colors? ... I miss being a redhead ... (RED not orange/pink/mauve/brown)

6. Ranjira

Ranjira Big Damn Hero

..is this even still being updated? T_T

7. ChucklePanda

ChucklePanda Orbital Explorer

Hey I just got this for my savefile but my torso its another color from my original color,Any fix?

8. RedCore22

RedCore22 Void-Bound Voyager

9. L. F. Oxidizer

L. F. Oxidizer Pangalactic Porcupine

Hm, I do wish there was a version that only included the appearance change for humans. I don't really care about the rest, as I already have custom SAIL mods, prefer the goofier speech portraits, and feel like the changes to the other species are too 'out there' for my tastes.

10. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

You can change the mod contents and delete or replace what you dislike about this, so long as it's not then distributed without permission after. I personally took several of the head textures from this to use, but left behind other parts, to mix with other reskin mods.

L. F. Oxidizer likes this.
  11. L. F. Oxidizer

Well, besides the head textures, what exactly should I leave behind? Like, the human species patch and the metadata?

12. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

The metadata lets the program show the mod info when looked at in game. The patch file is what enables the additional hairs and colors. The textures in the humanoid folder can be used all by themselves so long as it uses the correct folder structure. If you delete all but the head textures, it will use default textures aside from the head. Keep in mind to keep the emote textures as well if you're keeping the head, as the eye changes made the emotes a little different.

13. L. F. Oxidizer

Ah, thank you. I did keep the emotes image, thankfully. I also want the new hairs, so I should be keeping the patch file.

14. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Ideally, assuming no other mod in your list overwrites the face and emote textures of humans, you can have the, for lack of better term, "gutted" mod remains for cutebound with just those few things and it should work. Or make a Frankenstein's monster of a texture mod like I did, and mix and match pieces of a dozen or so texture mods to your specifications.

15. L. F. Oxidizer

Yeah, I can confirm it's working nicely with just the gutted remains.

Lindazana likes this.
  16. barbariank

barbariank Scruffy Nerf-Herder

17. DepressingSpaceDude

DepressingSpaceDude Space Spelunker

Is there a way to use another body other then the one in the mod. i'd try to get the other body mod to overwrite this one but can't figure it out.

18. 404UNF

404UNF Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Replace the bodies in cutebound with the one you want, or delete the cutebound bodies, which makes it so that it loads the one you want to.

19. barbariank

barbariank Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh yea sorry, i did a mistake and forgot to remove ""priority" : 9999," from the metadata file
    Removing that line will do the trick but i should probably update it like i did on steam with priority set to 1

20. 404UNF

404UNF Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh lol, then all is well already.