1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Cyberspace Sandbox 0.5

Craft a Cyberdeck and visit parts of Cyberspace, an open world to build in, new mission(s), and more

1. SectOLT

SectOLT Void-Bound Voyager

SectOLT submitted a new mod:

Cyberspace Sandbox - Craft a Cyberdeck and visit parts of Cyberspace, an open world to build in, new mission(s), and more

Read more about this mod...

2. Ansixi

Ansixi Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks! I wanted to try out the mod only to find out it interfered with 1.4. Glad to hear someone is maintaining it as well.

3. SectOLT

SectOLT Void-Bound Voyager

I am happy to hear it makes people happy :)

We are also open to suggestions and ideas to improve this mod, so feel free to give your suggestions and we'll see what we can do in the next update that was long awaited ^_^

4. TirsiakIngolfSTB

TirsiakIngolfSTB Space Hobo

I'd love to see an Cyberspace Terraformer.
    Background becomes a green mass of interconnected hexagons, as does the planet preview in orbit.
    Turns normal land into cyberdata, and all liquids into Cyber fluid

5. TirsiakIngolfSTB

TirsiakIngolfSTB Space Hobo

By the way, hello, ex-VA from Spooky's Jump Scare Nansion (formerly Spooky's House Of Jump Scares until an ACTUAL HAUNTED HOUSE BUSINESS literally claimed a copyright claim, LOL, que'd malicious compliance with the name change since they were petty), from Norway.
    Just wanted to say: Really love your work, I personally would love if the cyberspace blocks were extremely resistant to being shot, and moderately resistant to being mined.

--------------------
    "It took me 10 years to find the answers to everything! I forgot about it in two seconds! THAT'S ABOUT IT!"
    "It took me 10 years to find the answers to something! I forgot about it in 2 seconds! I don't have anything really important to me! That's why everything is beautiful!"
    -- - Robbie Daymond, AKA, "Happy Chaos"