RELEASED Cyclops Farmer Girl Mod

Discussion in 'Player' started by ZeiaZeh, Mar 30, 2016.

1. ZeiaZeh

ZeiaZeh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Update: Added Vanilla no nose cyclops male! working on version with nose!

I've heard talk of monster bachelors/bachelorettes as well as farmers so I thought I'd contribute to that with a super easy Cyclops girl mod!

It does turn all of your female farmers into a cyclops so I recommend using the SDVMM found here: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/stardew-valley-modmanager-sdvmm.109077/ to turn it on and off per game session.

As you can see with the Xingo example, you can go crazy with customization and make whatever you want! I'm thinking about possibly adding crazier skin colours as well, a male version, and a skirt version!

Photos:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/217/?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    • Karalius465

Karalius465 Void-Bound Voyager

I know I said this but thank you! I can at least get close to playing as my OC now. ~

Especially helpful if the monster mods are finished haha. <3

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
      • OmegaX123

OmegaX123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(based on the sprite design of that giant eye, and also your avatar) Looks like Chinigan's gonna win-again, with this Sachi Usui mod. I probably won't use it (haven't played a female farmer yet, may do and may not, but if I do I don't know if I want her being a monster-girl), but it's still pretty cool-looking.

• ShioriShi

ShioriShi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Really cute OC you got ^^

• Karalius465

Karalius465 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you!
            (ScarletDevil is the artist of that particular piece I forgot to mention.)

• ukithemaid

ukithemaid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you so much for this?????? I love cyclops girls and I'm totally playing like this on my next farm OH MY GOD <3

• helpmewithmods

helpmewithmods Space Spelunker

um this mod dossent work for me maybe the download inst working