1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Dating Elliott

Discussion in 'Support' started by Bartira, Mar 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bartira

Bartira Space Hobo

I got 10 hearts with Elliott, he send me an mail wanting a meeting at the docks in a sunny morning. I can't find him there and no scene is activated when I enter the beach. Anyone with same problem?

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

have a similar issue with Sebastian and his 10 heart. I think maybe since 10 heart romances haven't been completed too often yet its a bit nebulous, but I am afraid a few of them are bugged. Heard the same about Abigails.

• Smashlynn

Smashlynn Space Hobo

Same exact problem. I've tried multiple sunny mornings and so far just wasted a fair bit of my in game time. At first I figured maybe I was somehow at the wrong docks but I've tried both the beach ones as well as the forest lake one with no luck.

• The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Are you guys literally waiting there?
          Or leaving the area and coming back?

• Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

did you guys give them flowers yet? to show that your "dating"

• Efa43

Efa43 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I having the same issue. I have given Elliott a bouquet and he is at ten hearts. Got the letter to meet him at the beach and nothing has triggered. I tried leaving the beach and going back in multiple times, also tried entering and leaving his cabin. No luck so far. Does it have to be a certain season maybe? Or a certain day of the week?

• The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Since so many people are having he issue, I am moving thread to support.

• Bartira

Bartira Space Hobo

I gave Elliott the bouquet, I left and came back to the area multiple times, and nothing. :/ I hope I can sill get married to him without this event.

• Pinkgelatin

Pinkgelatin Big Damn Hero

I think mine did happen, but before I got the letter. I got him to 10 hearts, left and re-entered the beach and the scene in which
                    he took me for the boat ride
                    happened. I got the letter next day, and no other beach scenes after that.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
                    • Efa43

Efa43 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh ok, this happened with me too. The event triggered before I even received the letter so I was confused and thought there was another cutscene I was missing.