David CoPIGfield

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SanicDaFish, Aug 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SanicDaFish

SanicDaFish Tentacle Wrangler

This is just a weird thing that happened to my pig.
    So one rainy day, I went to pet my pigs, but when I walked into the barn I watched as one of the pigs started walking, and he kept walking, through pigs feeders and the black void of death and destruction that lies beyond the confines of time and space (a.k.a. the walls). After this traumatizing experience, I ran wee wee wee all the way home.

marimivo likes this.
    • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Your pig has ascended to a higher state of being. Just be glad she didn't turn back to smite you with petrifying flames as she passed beyond and became one with the cosmos.

marimivo, Corraidhín and CjBeats like this.
      • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

This is truth. If I were you, I would pray at your grandfather's shrine for guidance and protection. At best, you might become the high priest of a new porcine cult. At worst, you could become the next popular white meat.

• marc e

marc e Subatomic Cosmonaut

Pigs are a whole different animal !! I have pigs in two barns. One barn is just pigs. The pigs in that barn have a cooler life style. They stay out late etc. I'm beginning to think they found a weed patch :)....... They also out produce the pigs that live with goats and cows.

deukahng likes this.
          • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Do they also drink margueritas and eat Mexican? -Just for the sake of our poll, you understand.

marc e likes this.
            • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

If two of your pigs should be named Napoleon and Snowball, sleep lightly. I'm just saying.

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

This is why I dont let pigs into my farm... *grumbles* Jokes on you! Copigfield!!