Race Dawarf

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Stephen Jasper, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Stephen Jasper

Stephen Jasper Poptop Tamer

So, I was thinking about a playable race that would be kinda cool to have in starbound and suddenly dawarf came to mind.
    My idea is that it would about the same stats as a human, except it would be able to mine slightly faster and it would be slightly shorter that most other races. Tell me what you think in the comments please.
    PS: If this race has been mentioned before then I appoligize, however, i searched "dawarves" "dawarf" and "dawarfs" and nothing came up so i assumed that this was more or less original.

2. Drammoth

Drammoth Subatomic Cosmonaut

Cool! But some pictures would say more. Perhaps consider contacting a pixel artist?

3. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Sounds cool and maybe have some beardish fatter bodies

4. Sorat

Sorat Title Not Found

I had thought about Dwarfs... They are "Born 2 Dig" race. And i think they would be beefy race, shorter, with more STR in stats than INT, but they wouldn't be primitive because they will be creative. They will build some machines powered by steam, like in steampunk that help them dig out resources on their planets. Machines like big drills or some kind of transport... I dont know. I let you to think about that more ;]