1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue DAY/NIGHT MUSIC TRANSITION BROKEN

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Shadox2.0, Aug 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

(was post in feedback but i've paste it here)

Hello , i open this topic because before taking a break with the game , i've noticed the day and night musique was perfectly scaled to the day/night cycle , but since the 1.0 (maybe a few before not sure) , its look like broken , i mean you see the night fall , but its still the day musique then almost suddenly , the musique stop and switch to night (same the morning).

Also i've notice that longtime before using the /timewarp command , so its not a problem from that.

I remember before (even while listening OST on youtube) when the music calm down maybe 40 sec from the end , for a perfect switch of music in game it was like a huge musique with many stick one behind eachothers and it was nicely done , but idk , it's strange but its not the case since some time for me :/

Anyone else have noticed that ? or it's still like before and the issue come from me ? (i mean my computer :p)

(with answer collect on the main topic , its not from my game or my computer , and people seem said they noticed that too , so it's a bug).

Ashtar084 and Ankali like this.
  2. Ankali

Ankali Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Noticed the same thing since 1.0. It really breaks the immersion to me :(

Ashtar084 likes this.
  3. Ashtar084

Ashtar084 Scruffy Nerf-Herder