Deadbeat Bunker Dungeon?

Discussion in 'Other Fan Creations' started by Kluex Avatar, May 30, 2017.

1. Kluex Avatar

Kluex Avatar Star Wrangler

So, I decided to make a human avatar and make a few structures and thought, "Hey, it would be cool if this was actually a dungeon! It fits the whole scorched theme and everything... Tell me! You think it should be a dungeon, or not? Screenshot1.PNG This is just one clip. Here are some more: Screenshot2.PNG Another: Screenshot3.PNG Last one: Screenshot4.PNG The idea is that a civilization hid from the doom of their planet, and every few levels the design changes as the technology advances (And becomes more necessary) From the ever-growing demise of their home. There are a few more pictures, but I'll show you those later. Don't be shy; Voice your opinion, and answer the question at the top.

2. Kluex Avatar

Note: The trapdoors are activated by buttons that also turn on most of the lights. Some flicker, and others don't turn on at all. There will also be deadbeat thugs and such. What I am saying, is that this is only a fraction of the full picture. It will seem much better in the finished version.

3. Kluex Avatar

It's been a while since I was active, and am about to start a revamp of this. I realize now that... Uh, this sucked.

4. Kluex Avatar

Why did I use so many space heaters...?

5. Flirtyfloran

Flirtyfloran Starship Captain

It is a bit small but the basis of all of It is very welll themed and It looks like It would fit in well with the bunker microdungeon

6. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Not bad for a Deadbeat bunker. It is a better home for them than a pile of scrapped metal. At least it will ease my job if they have a home like this (less renovating and protecting need to be done).

7. Flirtyfloran

Flirtyfloran Starship Captain

Thats what i thought