Mob Deep sea, magma, and toxic Dwellers

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Crossfang, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Directly to the point, I would like to suggest more mobs on liquid-based planets soon.

Suggestions:
    - Mini-bosses
    - Some Kraken action!
    - Fishing rare fishes (Maybe it can give unique buffs when eaten, used as a recipe ingredient, or even a display on a craftable aquarium like bugs in a glass jar)
    -Sea serpents/ Sea dragons
    -Hybrid Oysters with pearl drops or any cool drops
    -Mermaids/Merman
    -Hybrid anglers
    -Puffer fish that explodes when touched ( like a sea mine)

:poke:Any deep-sea,magma,and toxic creatures in mind? Let me know!

STCW262 and Mau5GoneMad like this.
  2. Mau5GoneMad

Mau5GoneMad Subatomic Cosmonaut

I really like this suggestion because so far all I do on ocean planets is gather kelp and plants. I think it would be best like you said so that the creatures aren't randomly generated, because as much as I love that feature it is easier to make specific creatures drop specific loot.

3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

True that. On the side of magma and toxic-based planets, this two are so bland when it comes to content.You only go there hoping for a better loot.Sometimes you cant even find any chest and sometimes 3 to 4 islands/islets or you wont even bother visiting those planets. Hope to see more stuffs added in the future like the above ones suggested.

4. Hipopotasaurusrex

Hipopotasaurusrex Astral Cartographer

I love the idea for krakens, sea serpents, and mermaids, i'v noticed a sever ack of interesting sea life lol. also, for magma why not have those weird lava monsters from Mario Galaxy? The ones that were made of lava and came up out of the lava with their mouths open?

5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Ahh...you mean those magmaarghs and magmaws! That would be awesome. For the toxic and magma ones, there could still be creatures that I've said above but they come with there respective elements depending on the type of planet if you know what I mean.

6. Hipopotasaurusrex

Hipopotasaurusrex Astral Cartographer

Yea, I would love to see more creature life in this game

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

We all do. Maybe a dedicated modder will do this things which is a lot of work if you ask me. :lickitung:

8. BasicallyNuclear

BasicallyNuclear Big Damn Hero

dont see why not