1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Demonic Creations Creature Pack!

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by starnsworth, Dec 9, 2013.

1. starnsworth

starnsworth Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    A WIP project by Starnsworth
    Welcome to the Demonic creations creature pack! The one and only hub for the Demonic creations created by Starnsworth (With help from Lucifer).

In this mod-pack my initial plan is to create a new "race" selection that allows you to play as either a succubus or an incubus. The development process will go rather slowly due to the fact that I have very little talent in the art department, But hopefully that will change and the quality of my sprites will increase!

As for lack of resources and the general "Human-look" of incubai and succubai chances are I'll be only minorly editing files. EG, Color, Wings, Maybe horns.

NOTE: If you would like to help with the sprite-ing and/or any other art related content give me a yell via skype, steam, or a PM on here. All contact methods should be listed on my profile page if not, let me know below.

MOD STARTS HERE:

Completed Features:

-None :(

To Do List: (In order of importance)
    - Make Player Spites
    - Custom name generator
    - Custom quests
    - Custom race armor
    - Custom opening cinematic
    - Custom ship
    - Race Specific villages, and dungeons for the demonic creations
    - Mob spawners and such
    - Demonic-like enemy mobs

Placeholder for download!:<here>

DreadWaffle likes this.
  2. Jecoconono

Jecoconono Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Make a feature before announcing it.

3. starnsworth

I never said nothing was made, Just nothing was completed :p

4. Jecoconono

I know, but atleast make something in in before anouncing it so people know if they want it and not just waste they time :)

5. DreadWaffle

DreadWaffle Void-Bound Voyager

you don't have to be a jack off and be discouraging.

im rather looking forward to this

6. Jecoconono

Im not trying either. Im just saying that it might be a good idea to start the mod creation before announcing it.

7. starnsworth

Mod is being created, but due to starbound no longer able to run on my computer the mod is on a general Hiatus for now, though little things will be done like the name generation, quests etc etc

8. Kelad

Kelad Astral Cartographer

If they add race-specific abilities, how about doing more damage and gaining health when attacking opposite-gendered NPCs? Or just healing when damaging NPCs, if that's too good/not good enough. Maybe make it not work on Glitch. Robots have no souls to steal, after all.
    And they need Morrigan's head-wings as a hair option.

9. DreadWaffle

DreadWaffle Void-Bound Voyager

maybe instead of more damage, have the armor include burn resistance and life stealing? i don't thing gender based buffs are technically feasible atm (i could be wrong, they are lua scripts after all)

maybe some tier 7 or 8 armor with hooves and a spade tail. i could see some potential with the amount of variation on the myth and what you can do for starbound.