OOC DEPTHS [APPS WANTED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Sep 28, 2016.

?

Opinion

1. Delicous! (Very positive)

45.2%
  2. Appealing. (Positive)

41.9%
  3. Not worth a fuss... (Neutral)

6.5%
  4. Appalling. (Negative)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Disgusting! (Very negative)

6.5%
  1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I suppose there's no rule against roleplaying in the OOC, but do try and clārum with the double parentheses.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Y-you signed the papers right? "

3. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Maybe...maybe not.."

Firebird Zoom and Arra like this.
  4. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

'Ere we go!

Name: Conall Brìgh, (Pronounced Con-ul, Bree)
    Nickname: Sona and/or Mathan (Happy Bear)

Relationships: His entire family, cousins, uncles, siblings, nephews, anyone you could think of. Maybe more later.

Race: Hooman bean

Height: 6'8''
    Weight: 295 lbs.
    Physical appearance: A 'grizzly' looking, broad mountain of a man, sports a large beard that is usually unkempt and long hair that almost always hangs, braided, down between his shoulder-blades, both a stark red color. He doesn't have the body of a bodybuilder, but he certainly has the bulk of one. Wears a tight t-shirt, shorts, and hide boots. He has tattoos accompanied by scars tightly packed on both of his arms, his chest and back have the same tight spacing of tattoos and scars, though his legs are relatively free of markings. These tattoos all look to bear a resemblance to Norse figures, snakes, shields, ship prows, and so on.

Personality: Brash, boastful, loud, intimidating, kindhearted, brave, straightforward, upbeat/happy, zealous, and proud.

Traits:

Positive:
    Stonewall: Knocking this tower off balance isn't an easy thing, let alone knocking it down.
    Strong: Very much so.
    Brawler: This man can turn anything into a weapon and thrives in the fray.
    Vigorous: A tough and enduring man, doesn't seek rest or safety, only the next task, a new challenge.
    Woodsman: Knows how to work with wood, both construction and destruction.

Neutral:

Fixated On Fame and Fate: Conall believes his time is already chosen, he seeks to do all he can before that time comes.
    Musically Enlightened: Conall enjoys all sorts of music, but drums and pipes get him going like nothing else can.
    Very Respecting of Elders: Conall knows well that age is both a status sign and a show of experience

Negative:

Overly-Brave: Will rush into things that are very clearly too dangerous, despite his better judgement.
    Slow: Not the quickest of the bunch, scooting around him wouldn't be too difficult, especially for something or someone agile.
    Clumsy: Can be a bit of a klutz at times, not very graceful.
    Raw: Isn't shy about colorful displays of strength, brutality, and the like. Will go overboard without realizing it.
    Comrade: Losing a close friend or family member is particularly hard for this man.
    Rage: Doesn't get angered easily. But, when he is angered it's a storm few can weather.
    Bounty: Conall's past work has attracted the attention of some unsavory people, some DEARLY wanting him to do their dirtywork, some seeking to put him down.
    Workaholic: Enjoys his free time just like anyone else, but isn't a very big fan of staying idle for too long.

Equipment and Inventory: Conall carries his trust Danish Longaxe, Morsii, as well as a flask that he likes to keep filled with the strongest alcohol available (On Belt). He wears a pauldron that looks extremely old and worn, it's entirely covered in carvings, most of them faded, but it looks like it's sustained no damage. Matching his pauldron is a similarly-ancient helmet of his, it doesn't look nearly as decorated as the pauldron, but it's clearly just as old if not older. When not wearing the helmet he'll attach it to his belt, if there's space.

This, but very worn. [​IMG]

History: A warrior at heart Conall was born into an accomplished family, he was the second oldest of four siblings. All of them were rough, but Conall was always the roughest, even as they grew into adults Conall came out as the biggest and strongest of them all, even larger, but not tougher, than his oldest brother, Brecc. This got him used to being accomplished, he loved the feeling and knew that the best way he could get it was to succeed in increasingly challenging situations. Conall eventually left home in search of more glory, but he always kept in touch with his family and he would do anything for any one of them. He went off on this expedition after a history of great triumphs, he has many stories to tell and he hopes to have many more before his time comes.

5. HunterC1998

That's a big fella..

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  6. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Will make app soon, traveling through the country wreaks havoc on my data

7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" U-uh...question.... Wh-why does that little girl....h-have claws and a tail? "

" Hey! I'm strong and fast! "

Miraa sticks out her tongue at Lescalius

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I think I'm going to make/heavily modify one of my other apps. This looks very interesting... especially the possibility of RACE CHANGING?!? Now time to test that claim about having to know nothing about Untold...

9. Plumbcat

Plumbcat Guest

I've got an idea for a floran, but I'm new to these forums altogether. I guess what I'm trying to say is.. I'm a nooblet baby.

10. Jareix Cryvix

That's alright. Welcome to the forums! Just follow the forum rules and the app requirements and you'll be fine.

11. Jareix Cryvix

12. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Day 2:
    Still writing. I don't think I was supposed to go this in-depth (hah) about their history, but I'm doing it anyway.

13. Plumbcat

Plumbcat Guest

I did the same, I get a little carried away with picturing my characters... and write a damn novel.

Firebird Zoom, Omicron445 and Arra like this.
  14. Plumbcat

Plumbcat Guest

Finally, done.

Name: Kahlia
    Relationships: Mother - Bree, Greenfinger - Janus, Father (estranged) - Hu-man Davvvid
    Race: Floran/Human
    Physical appearance: Floran and Human DNA has come together to make an odd creature. She stands at around 5'ft evenly, with a thin yet lean build (athletic). Large, Raspberry colored eyes that lack whites. Her skin is almost human looking, if said human had been raised in a windowless basement and fed only pea pods ( That is, pale white with the vaguest hints of light chlorophyll green). Dark green freckles spot her cheeks and shoulders. No leaves. Her hair too is almost human-ish, though it's texture is more akin to corn silk (pale green), and small clover-esque petals sprout here and there (giving great body and volume!). She wears the thick mess of hair wrangled into a long braid, though stubborn strands fly about. A small spotted pelt wrapped around her torso and bound with leather straps makes for an adequate enough top, and her "pants" are leather shorts, with the same spotted pelt wrapping her legs for good measure. Also, a human leather bomber. (Since she's a hybrid, I figure her attractiveness would be subjective to taste.) P.s. human mouth... I.E. lips, pointy floran teeth.

Personality: "Smarty-Floran! Weak-Floran!" are what sum up kahlia's upbringing, if florans are cruel, their children are crueler. Kahlia is by no means weak, but that doesn't stop her from trying to prove so whenever she gets the chance. The first to volunteer for any mission. Extremely curious of the worlds and beings outside her own, though can be quick to judge. A tiny hint of floran aggression hides behind her eyes, but outwardly she seems to keep it in check. Takes orders and works well with others, for the most part. Slow to open up to others, but once you get to know her, you'll find a great (mildly dark) sense of humor.

Positive traits: Behind her mothers savage floran ways are her father brilliance and ingenuity. It may take some refining but could prove quite useful.. or the doom of us all. Quick to learn. A great hunter and all around survivalist, even in strange environments (like most florans). Loyal through her morals, she has a code of sorts and takes it seriously. Fast, limber and lethal. Stealthy. Strong senses ( Sight, smell, all that hubub).

Neutral Traits: Will eat literally almost anything, but hu-man noodlesss best. Strong for a human, weak for a floran. Rarely willing to give up. Loves sleep when she can get it. Amazed by technology.

Negative traits:Criminally self-conscious and unsure of her identity. A self loathing feeling of never fitting in results, and will frequently isolate herself. It can also bring about a brash false pride. Always right. When desperate, scary savage floran.Not quick to anger, but can be cold blooded when to that point. Curious to a fault, even when terrified.Can get carried away with her senses and waaaay overindulge. Pitifully dumb to anything outside her world right off the bat. Mild daddy issues.

Equipment and inventory: A large rolled up hide, full of odd shaped bones used for various tasks, tiny pouches and wicker jars of various browns and greens, most with a foul smell. Dried meat, nuts and seeds. Hard bread. Twined rope. Trusty wood/ iron spear for hunt. Knife for gutting strapped to leg. Crappy laser gun she's no good at.

History: Kahlia's father was a hu-man her mother only seems to remember as Davvvid. From the books and small journal he left, she learned that he was something called a botanist. He found their small jungle planet some twenty odd years ago while on a scientific expedition to catalog the galaxies plant life. Needless to say, once he came across the floran village, and the lovely Bree Blackbarb, his mission was slightly derailed. However, floran conception was odd to say the least, and Davvid failed to realize the cues that Bree herself went out of her way to hide. She had had a child. The fear of her villages, as well as Davvvids reaction kept her from revealing Kahlias existence until long after Davvid had continued his journey. The village, at first taken aback by the hybrids odd appearance, was skeptical to say the least and recommended she be killed. Her mothers quick thinking however spared her life. Unlike the other floran villages, theirs had something the others did not. A hu-man floran. Smart floran. An advantage. She would think different. Better than strong floran. Though most of the village was wary of this line of thinking, Greenfinger Janus understood. She was wise beyond her years and floran ways. And soon grew to care for Kahlia as much as her mother, and took her under her wing. Which was good, because the rest of the village, especially the other children, shunned her. As kahlia grew into adolescence, she trained harder than any other floran in her village for the hunts, but was never permitted despite her skill. " Too dangerous Kahl, one day your hunt will come."
    And then one day it did. In a manner of speaking. Greenfinger Janus Had come with terrible news. Redleaf village had got a hold of technology not of any known race. And the rumor was, it was more than just ssscary. We needed something better. And only smart floran could find what they need, on another planet. Somewhere far away. Kahlia must leave home to save the village from ssscary annihilation.

After all, she was the only one in the village who could read.

Other notes: I dunno, I'm sure she will develop more as she experiences life outside her jungle bubble lol Hope this isn't too complex, especially for a mostly floran...

15. Jareix Cryvix

This is perfect! Accepted... Welcome to _______ !

16. HunterC1998

This is very good!

17. Plumbcat

Plumbcat Guest

Daww, thanks guys. I was super shy about trying. It's been AAAGES...

18. HunterC1998

I don't think you'll have a thing to worry about, I'd never have been able to come up with something like that..

Firebird Zoom and Plumbcat like this.
  19. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

And I thought I wrote short novels on accident. Well done!

20. Plumbcat

Plumbcat Guest

I very much look forward to all of you meeting miss Kahlia. Lets hope we all survive the experience :nuruevil: