OOC DEPTHS [APPS WANTED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Sep 28, 2016.

?

Opinion

1. Delicous! (Very positive)

45.2%
  2. Appealing. (Positive)

41.9%
  3. Not worth a fuss... (Neutral)

6.5%
  4. Appalling. (Negative)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Disgusting! (Very negative)

6.5%
  1. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Huh? Who's there? All I see is a box.

But really though, sounds great to me.

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Well, regeneration was a Blaze gift granted to him for siding with them, as opposed to death granting that. So that's a big bonus for some untold members. After said incident, no clue. He may remain in contact with the other protagonists, or might not have. If he does show up, who knows.

Depends on what part of Lovecraft's work you define as lovecraftian. Personally, I would classify the horror of the unknown and indescribably strange as lovecraftian horror(the main focus of this) and the whole "humans are totally insignificant and mostly effed over" as cosmic horror (not so much the focus).
    Also expect plenty of visceral horror elements, akin to Cronenberg or that one scene from Akira, though it'll be less horrific since it's more of a story element rather than a horror element in this RP
    So far, we've got three men and I think four women now. Id say it's decently even, and we've still got some people's apps to wait on, and a prologue to continue. Give it time. Apps will come, and things will be rebalanced out with NPCs.
    Humans will get their own race benefit in this as well, but I won't spoil anything...

HunterC1998 and Omicron445 like this.
  3. Jareix Cryvix

You really don't have to scrap your work simply because there's other augmented characters! There is plenty of time for other apps to come, and there will be a large expedition crew with the help of NPCs.

HunterC1998 and Omicron445 like this.
  4. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Boodiful. I'll be lurking and observing from my evil underground base, throwing darts at Dissidus' picture (only Untold players will understand)

5. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Didn't understand. Laughed anyway. A bijillion/10 would be subject to comedic relief again.

6. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

You haven't updated your character list.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  7. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

She was not going to work anyway. She was a bit of a Frankestein's monster in that her traits where all over the place.

HunterC1998 and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  8. Jareix Cryvix

Wasted writing is always sad... Well, you make the call. If it's not perfect, errors can be fixed.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  9. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I wouln't call that wasted writing. Some of my (personal) best charracters are made of off the corpses of failed ones.
    I'm gonna be super lazy and use one of my oldest chars.

10. Plumbcat

Plumbcat Guest

Damn, I really didn't wanna to be the first to die... but then again, WHO DOES?! * laughs, cries*
    Seriously though, I'm probably a goner. Gross tenticle organs are never a good sign.
    WHAT A PROLOGUE!

11. Jareix Cryvix

Spoilers, you won't die. It's a giant liver in case you didn't notice. The Salzar are incredible doctors, biologists, and other such things pertaining to all that is living. Their cities are literally grown and built out of and within massive sea creatures the size of islands.

12. Plumbcat

Plumbcat Guest

lol I didn't think so, I just have a bit of a flare for the dramatic.

But that is great news.

13. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Now I'm really intrigued. Thankfully I'll have my app ready in no time.

14. Jareix Cryvix

I will use every opportunity I can to splurge exposition and snippets of racial lore.

15. Plumbcat

Plumbcat Guest

I'll need that, I try to read the codexs in game but.. I haven't even played in awhile. Too busy in forums an mod hunting. I think I know juuuust enough to get by. Hopefully. As for mod races, I have some homework.

HunterC1998 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  16. Jareix Cryvix

Well, these ain't no vanilla lore I will be talking of. It's mostly going to involve that of my mod(s) the Sallok, and (eventually) the Salzar.

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Sanity? He's on vacation

18. Plumbcat

Plumbcat Guest

Homework, indeed. But my naivete can easily be passed off on Kahl for now. She knows nuthin.

19. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

Wait the prologue already happened? Can someone please tell me what happened?

HunterC1998 likes this.
  20. Jareix Cryvix

Make an app, and you can join in... ;)

HunterC1998 likes this.