1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Description inaccuracies

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Bonabopn, Dec 29, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I'm the sort of person who likes to imagine a backstory for their own characters when playing games. While playing an avian, i found this:
    [​IMG]
    "The Avians pray to Kluex for calm. We have no need of silly motivational posters."
    Meanwhile in the An Avian Journey Begins codex:
    "Then you remember you're an athiest."
    I've noticed before that some descriptions of objects wouldn't be something a Grounded would say, and i felt i should point it out.

Has anyone else found any other inaccurate descriptions?

jakecool19 likes this.
  2. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

There are also quite a few mistakes is some furniture set descriptions, such as the Hylotl description for the Eye bed, which doesn't fit, as it isn't made from corpses, but from eye-like fruit.

3. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

The codexes might change with the story update. Races should be having their prologues fleshed out more.

jakecool19 likes this.
  4. jakecool19

jakecool19 Pangalactic Porcupine

When the Florans examine dirt or packed dirt they say, "Filthy dirt!" That makes absolutely no sense because they are a primitive race, they're plant creatures, and that sounds like something a stupid Hylotl would say.

5. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Assming all plants grow in dirt, which is not the case. There are plants that can grow purely in water or just simply grow regardless of where they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.