Design the premises of our farmhouse!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Trappertoni, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Trappertoni

Trappertoni Space Spelunker

Hello,

First a little info, English is not my native language. I hope you understand it anyway ^^ '

I love to design my farm. and after 4 years ingame (switch) and 206 hours on Steam, I thought how awesome it would be if we could design the premises of our farmhouse ourselves.

I do not know how feasible it is, but I imagine it like this:
    we could open a kind of 'editor' with Robin, with prefabricated rooms, which we could then independently move into their place, we can determine the entrances ourselves and also where the room is located. Basically it is the same as the farm buildings in the yard.
    Of course, each room should cost gold and wood and also take 1-2 days to build. Maybe we could also build a second floor to do the same upstairs then.

It would be great if we could get more decoration objects. For example, we could also buy the existing items from other houses.

And how about if we could change the outer facade of the houses and the other farm buildings, as it already does with mods, only that we could change that with robin.

Maybe this function could be unlocked only from the 2nd year.

I think this change would be great for the upcoming multiplayer update. Because we could then show our friends what our house looks like and so on.

Thank you for reading :)