1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anybody else have a "starbound sona" ??

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by gargoyleteeth, Jun 30, 2021.

?

Do you have a "Starbound Sona" ?

1. Yes

85.7%
  2. No

14.3%
  1. gargoyleteeth

gargoyleteeth Space Hobo

I've been playing the game on/off for a while and i've always loved glitches so much so i've always wanted to make a persona/self insert oc for the game thats well. pretty much me but a glitch lol. and give them a nice little lore/story as well !!

Does anybody else do stuff like this ??

I would want to try roleplaying but hecc, i've never rp'ed and i don't know anyone who does :rofl:.

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, I do have, my profile picture is the one, and I do also have a quite long lore or story for him.

3. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

I pretty much do this with every major character I play, aka the non-throwaway characters I make. My most developed two would be Alexander Lux (a Human), a former USCM marine turned Protector who's basically my story/protector character. While outgoing and friendly before Earth's destruction, he suffered from survivor's guilt and PTSD afterwards and basically worked to overcome them both during the story to reach a semblance of his prior self. My other would be Ironhand, once a regular Glitch following his programming before he was abducted by the Miniknog to be experimented on. They were trying to convert Glitch into robots for "policing" and military usage, and while they had augmented his body a bit with built in weaponry, their attempts to reprogram him inadvertently made him self-aware and filled with a delusion that he alone was the law. He managed to break out and eventually became a bounty hunter for the Peacekeepers.

4. MirageTheShadow

MirageTheShadow Orbital Explorer

So far the closest thing I have is Estelle (nickname Admin) but that was just my main player at the time. She was a very good human in Admin mode before the save was lost because I had to redownload. Maybe I'll have a main persona sometime...