1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Double 'special' items

Discussion in 'Mac / Linux Bug Reports' started by x_NekoMew_x, Jul 2, 2018.

1. x_NekoMew_x

x_NekoMew_x Intergalactic Tourist

Issue: I keep getting doubles of items that are in a set location/chest. Mayor's shorts, slingshot, Robin's axe, other chest items in the mine (example: crystal dagger.) I am unable to get rid of the slingshot and Mayor's shorts, etc. as those are not able to be sold, thrown away, or gifted. I tried to give the Mayor his shorts twice and it said, "wrong person."
    I was able to do this multiple times (not wanting to,) but I could only get 2 of the Mayor's shorts.
    Operating system: macOS High Sierra
    I was in full screen mode.
    Other info: I use no mods, I just updated to the "jumpingjunimos" beta yesterday. Unsure if this was an issue before I updated to the beta.

Attached Files:

• OneSidedAngel20

OneSidedAngel20 Aquatic Astronaut

I also had this issue with the Mayor's shorts. I cannot get rid of them either.

• Chefpief

Chefpief Subatomic Cosmonaut

best solution I can think of is to put all of those things in a chest and put it in a highly trafficked area, say outside the saloon. NPCs walk into it and will delete it. No more duplicate items. As for the cause, buggy beta is buggy.

EverGreen Ted likes this.