NPC Dr.Who

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Clawxxlx, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Clawxxlx

Clawxxlx Void-Bound Voyager

How about we should see a Dalek civilization like in Doctr Who.And you should but weeping angels in dark caves and when they move it should say "You feel a horible chill going down your spine".

2. Pikkon53

Pikkon53 Void-Bound Voyager

That's a little too over used, a much cooler message and method of delivery would be better. For instance, at the mouth of the cave you find a tablet that has this inscription: "Don't blink, don't turn your head, and don't blink. Good luck."

Edit: Don't misunderstand, I support your idea and all things Who. My post seemed a little gung ho though.

Aeros likes this.
  3. Kint

Kint Star Wrangler

This seems like it would be a neat reference, but the names would have to be changed as well as their appearance slightly. Copyright laws.:p Besides that though it seems like an awesome idea! :up:

4. Mianso

Mianso Black Hole Surfer

Why do something that will be modded in any case?

5. Kint

Kint Star Wrangler

So that modders won't have to make a mod to mod it in? :geek::p

Zeklo likes this.
  6. The Enlightened Grue

The Enlightened Grue Master Astronaut

tsk tsk tsk
    trying to put modders out of work again, Kint? :p

7. Kint

Kint Star Wrangler

Grue pls. They can make a pizza-themed T.A.R.D.IS. for Doctor Who in the game for all I care...:p

8. The Enlightened Grue

The Enlightened Grue Master Astronaut

the question isn't whether or not they make a Pizza Themed Tardis mod for Starbound...
    the question is whether or not they make a Tardis that you can wear as a hat.

9. Kint

Kint Star Wrangler

Grue, again, pls. Yes, yes they can. It can also travel though time to get an older hat you may have lost so that you have it back so you can wear it. It is a hat after all.

10. Grim

Grim Tentacle Wrangler

Good to see some fellow Whovians. :rofl:

I've actually suggested a Mob-version of the Weeping Angels. Give it a gander if you're interested.

EDIT: It's all under works still, as is much of my suggestions. Though the general idea is there.