1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Draconis- The race of humanoid dragons 1.4

A mod that adds a race of playable half-dragons.

1. Chofranc

Chofranc Pangalactic Porcupine

I got this errors on my log:

[Error] Could not instantiate item '[dragonstaff3, 1, {}]'. (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("particles")
    [Error] Could not instantiate item '[dragonstaff2, 1, {}]'. (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("particles")

They are harmless but they look ugly in the log xD. Here is how to fix it:

In dragonstaff2.activeitem and in dragonstaff3.active item you use this particle: "shadowcharge" which is a particle that is not in the "/items/active/weapons/staff/staff.animation", that's why you get that error because that particle don't exist, so you either change that "shadowcharge" in the mentioned activeitems for another available particle that is in staff.animation like for example "firecharge" or you need to patch staff.animation and create the "shadowcharge" particle.

2. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

Got called a scary lizard by Florians xD. Guess there things that scare florians after all. >;)

3. JohnStar145

JohnStar145 Big Damn Hero

Hi guys!! may I ask on how can I fix the lower body of the character of this race is underground and looks really weird when walking?
    the same thing happens to the NPC's market like place.

thanks in advance!!

4. DrakeAR

DrakeAR Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, this works fine single player but getting it onto a dedicated server throws this error:

[Error] Exception caught loading asset: /tiles/slopedmaterialtemplate.config, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /tiles/slopedmaterialtemplate.config

I mean, the server can be launched without the race for now, but it's actually my personal favorite and I would prefer to be able to use them. Is there any way to fix this?

Currently using the process described here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735510285 to get the workshop version linked to the dedicated server directory.

5. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Hi! Quick mention, the transdimensional rifts don't seem to function. Using one teleports me back to the same spot.

Log: https://pastebin.com/iLHVP1CH

6. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

1.3 compatible?

7. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Yes.

8. DopamineTrash

DopamineTrash Void-Bound Voyager

I was beginning to start up my starboard, as I click it the game shuts off, I wasn't given anything telling me that the game crashed or anything, so idk what ti say about it.

9. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Check your Starbound.log file for error alerts. It's in your Storage folder.

10. DopamineTrash

DopamineTrash Void-Bound Voyager

Working now! Thanks!

11. Setzer Gabbiani

Setzer Gabbiani Void-Bound Voyager

I unlocked the Mage set. Then, I got 2/3 of the modules. I tried both of the ones I got, the armor that is unlocked is inferior to the Mage Set I was able to make before getting the modules, more expensive to make too. Additionally, not all of the unlocked armor is for Draconis, I saw at least 1-2 sets with no tail, so assuming those are not for Draconis.

12. Dae When I Goat

Dae When I Goat Big Damn Hero

Good Mod Problem is that I seem to find my Dragonkin character sinking down... Like Uhh... lets say that its base I think was is a sphere or the sphere.
    Need help on that really.

13. Benven99

Benven99 Phantasmal Quasar

Hello! I found something strange in the Tenant files. It appears that to attain a Dragon Villager, I need to use Avali items? Is the code supposed to be like that?

14. Kyttynjirr

Kyttynjirr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

First off, thanks for such an awesome mod!! Second, After upgrading my ship to the final tier, one of the horizontal doorways is blocked. It's the one at the bottom left in the room just before the cockpit. It looks like it should be clear graphics-wise, but I can walk across it like it's a normal floor, and I can't put a hatch there or fall through it or come up from underneath -- it acts like a solid floor/ceiling. Any chance you could fix this, please? Thanks a bunch! (Also, I don't know if this problem exists in any of the other tiers -- I didn't check).

15. EclipticWulf

EclipticWulf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There's an issue with staffs due to particles:
    [10:27:49.661] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[dragonstaff2, 1, {}]'. (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("particles")
    [10:27:49.893] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[dragonstaff3, 1, {}]'. (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("particles")
    [10:27:50.539] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[dragonstaff2, 1, {}]'. (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("particles")

16. Davatorey

Davatorey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, the last patch was end of June and the crafting system is still a bit bugged. Is this mod dead? Any plan on future updates / having someone to revive it?

EclipticWulf likes this.
  17. taue

taue Void-Bound Voyager

okay i may just be dumb but whats the what do i type to /spawncrew [this race] other then that love the race

18. lai03

lai03 Void-Bound Voyager

It's probably /spawnnpc dragon crewmember[type] if im correct. If it's not dragon, it's probably draconis.

19. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

20. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found