Boss Dragon Boss feedback

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Nef_123, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Nef_123

Nef_123 Orbital Explorer

I have read a few posts that the dragon boss is too easy and each of those posts had one thing in common, taking advantage of the dragons Ai. Some were standing still under the dragon from the beginning and evading fire whilst another was using a large platform to jump up and down on.

From the start of the game i wanted to defeat all of the bosses without exploits such as building around the boss or digging ditches.

The UFO and Inactive Robot were both fixed in the patches, i found them both to be a lot of fun and a challenge but I found the dragon boss to be too difiicult.

I was using the full Knights armor and the highest dps weapon i could craft combined with a steel bow and stims. When i first attacked the dragon it was my intention to keep a distance at all times and found that the flame attack was very accurate and too hard to dodge. The flames had completely covered the ground and despite running whilst bandaging and using red stims, i was persistently under the burning effect. By the time i died i had taken 1 bar of health off of the dragon.