1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated DragonBound 2.4

Dragons and other stuff from the How To Train Your Dragon franchise.

1. Deader

Deader Subatomic Cosmonaut

Deader updated DragonBound with a new update entry:

Whispering Death update

Read the rest of this update entry...

FilthyWalt likes this.
  2. erh0103

erh0103 Orbital Explorer

hello,
    i don't know if someone have this bug but the villagers NPC disapear and i can't summoning them with NPC spawner. However, I can invoke the other without problems (gard, merchant,...).
    otherwise, this mod is great (mainly because i love the series and movies "How to train your dragon")

ps : i'm sorry if my syntax is not good, but i'm not english

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  3. Deader

Ooops, I forgot to rename Viking villager file and looks like it replaced standard villager. I will post a hotfix now.
    P.S. English is not my native language, too.

4. Deader

5. nerdy birdy

nerdy birdy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

EDIT: Turns out it was actually an outdated mod, so nvm! ^^' Great mod btw~ <3

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  6. Rao999

Rao999 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This looks fakking cool but for some reason I can't make the crafting table. I have the mods downloaded but when I open my menu I don't see it. I have tried crafting it with my bare hands, a work bench, and anvil s far.

7. nerdy birdy

nerdy birdy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I used a robotic crafting table, but you can try looking up "Hiccup's Workbench" in the search bar of any crafting bench. :)

8. Deader

Skrill update

FilthyWalt likes this.
  9. Deader

Hotfix

FilthyWalt likes this.
  10. FilthyWalt

FilthyWalt Space Spelunker

Hello, I've had trouble with Hiccup's Workbench. Even though I can craft it, I can't seem to make it work for some reason. It ends up as decoration since I can't interact with it.
    Does anybody else have this problem?
    I'm playing on Furious Koala, so I guess that must be the problem. I was wondering if there's a workaround to make the mod work properly on that version of the game. If not, I guess I will finally have to update. Thanks in advance.

11. Deader

Sorry I can't test this mod on Furious Koala or suggest you a workaround, just because I have a newer version and Steam have no option to install previous versions of the game. Personally I have no such problem with the mod, and a lot of other people too. I suppose you're not updating your game because it will wipe all characters and universe? When the Winter Update will be released I will update this mod as soon as possible. I suggest you to play Furious Koala while it is not released (or you may update to Enraged Koala now - it's your choice). Anyways you will have to wipe characters and universe if you want to play future versions of Starbound.

12. IBMrYanshu

IBMrYanshu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yo, wasup?! I'm just going to start by saying I LOVE the idea of this mod! However, I cannot seem to get it working as when I start up Starbound, it crashes saying there is a duplicate of "fish." Yeah, I have a bunch of other mods installed, but I was able to locate the "duplicate" file under your mod. I'll continue looking into how to fix this on my end, but if others have this problem as well, you may want to fix that. Either that, or my game is just being stupid. If you know how to fix this problem I'm having, please reply. Thank you and happy modding!

13. Deader

There are no duplicate files in this mod. You said that you use other mods - looks like one of them have an item called "fish". This mod have it too, with the same name. Just delete this item's file in the mod which have it or delete this \mods\DragonBound\items\food folder - everything should work. You may get errors in the log file, but that won't crash the game and you won't need to delete incompatible mod(s).

14. Blinkraven

Blinkraven Void-Bound Voyager

hello,i've tryed to use your mod,but game don't want me to do it and give message tlike that:

(StarException) An error occured during loading:
    (TechDatabaseException) Error tech config
    /tech/wingsuit/wingsuitglide.tech
    Caused by: (VariantExceprion) No such key in Variant::get("name")

I think,something wrong with key used to fly on wingsuite, or these mod just not implemented to nightly version

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  15. IBMrYanshu

IBMrYanshu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks! Deleting that folder worked, though I didn't get any errors afterwards. However, while snooping through my unpacked assets folder, I happened to find in \items\swords\unsorted, I happened to find another fish.png. I did a thorough search of my other mods and none of them seemed to have anything related to fish. If I happened to miss it then I will re-check my mods, but I'm not sure if that fish.png I found was the one causing the problem. If so I'm assuming I could just delete the fish.png in your mod but for now, I'm leaving it as is.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to discover how awesome your mod is! :3

*Pre-post edit* I found the source of the problem. It was another mod. Thanks though!

16. Deader

I have not updated in for nightly versions, so it won't work with them.

17. Blinkraven

Blinkraven Void-Bound Voyager

but anyway,tnx for dealing great mod that is good for that game,i'll wait untill nightly will be more stable for using by modders.

18. SavageMeerkat9

SavageMeerkat9 Orbital Explorer

Can someone please tell me how to get the Impervium bars needed to craft the dragon tech

19. Rao999

Rao999 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You need to get to the X sector and get the Rubium Tech Upgrade. Impervium is the final tier for Stable Starbound so it may take a while for you to get it if you are early in game.

20. Deader

Upbeat Giraffe compatibility + more