Mob Dragons

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Zeklo, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Bombzero

Bombzero Giant Laser Beams

Welp, it's got "Dragons" involved in the idea, you basically have my support by default.

2. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Well thanks, this thread was and old one with more "magic" so it's in maintenance for less of that.

3. Another dug-up thread. Lot of these lately. I suppose I'm not attempting to change that. Every time is Dragon Time, right? :iswydt:

Zeklo and Vaeros like this.
  4. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Not sure if I'm familiar with the term a "dug up thread" although I may know what that means just a different name.

5. If it's necroposting then you're correct.

Zeklo likes this.
  6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

I bet you woulda thoguht you could sneak this past me!? Well ya didnt! Approved!

Zeklo likes this.
  7. djsmojo

djsmojo Void-Bound Voyager

don't you know magic is explained by technology these days

Zeklo likes this.
  8. Evinagro

Evinagro Cosmic Narwhal

i agree with you
    a comodo could be supersized then crossbred with a bird to become a dragon

9. Draconano

Draconano Pangalactic Porcupine

What if they were a robotic race gone wrong?
    So they were half-machine sorta..

Zeklo likes this.
  10. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Been a while! Decided I wanted to get that techno lore out there, it's just a start ideas are welcomed!

11. TheScout

TheScout Void-Bound Voyager

12. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

13. TheScout

TheScout Void-Bound Voyager

Imagine domestic housecats and Khajiit living in the same world

14. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Ok that's what I thought, although apes and humans live in the same world just saying.
    EDIT: The chance of getting in the game is slim, getting both in is near impossible.

15. Camera

Camera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Zeklo likes this.
  16. thefirecrack3r

thefirecrack3r Subatomic Cosmonaut

You could just pull a "Ben 10" I don't know if anyone remembers that but Dragons were a space faring race, the dragon in the show was a cartographer, space map maker, and crashed while mapping our solar system. They were long lived, he inspired all our dragon legends while flying around gathering resources to rebuild his ship so he could leave.
    Anyway, that last part didn't matter. But why not just have them play a "None Playable Race" role. They can be allies (not like a companion or anything but like a nice dragon you meet somewhere) or antagonists, nothing says villain like a 10,000 year old dragon with access to space age technology! I don't know, guess I'm not a fan of the robot dragon idea so much.

Manilian likes this.
  17. Omega Shadowcry

Omega Shadowcry Cosmic Narwhal

On behalf of Darastrix Clan...

Do Want.(+1 to you)