RP Dungeons and penguins

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jake9039, Feb 6, 2018.

1. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

Okay I'll make that medicine check... (natural 1 + 1 = 2)
    ... "Does anyone know how to use a bandage?"

2. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

As you attempt to stabilise your friend, you end up breaking his rib doing cpr. He just added a fail to his death saves. @EthanMWG would you mind rolling 3d20's?

3. Redacted Revenant

Redacted Revenant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I got 15, 14 and 9.

4. Jake9039

(I'm so sorry that it was so short lived for you. Keep your character sheet because he will come back. I tried to keep you alive. Feel free to make another, or just lurk too.)
    As you feel your life drain away, you feel metal consume your body. Soon afterwards, you see a dark figure. You see @dieselriley strung up in the wall. You hear an evil laugh as you fall into the darkness

5. BlazingPaladin

BlazingPaladin Void-Bound Voyager

I vote break. Also I do a quick Rest In The Floor ceremony.

6. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

"Wait, wait, wait! F**k no! Stop!"
    Dropping her glaive Phann is just going to stare at the spot where Sangria disappeared for a while, before taking a seat on the floor.

After a while Phann will speak up, "Maybe we should rest for a while. I think we're all pretty beat up, there are a lot of these monster things, the rooms eat people, one of our friends is sleeping, and I heated something big before... also I don't want anyone else to die.", Phann makes elaborate gestures with her arms to emphasise her point, while trying to ignoor her wounds.

((I vote rest... that's the longer of the two right?))

7. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

(I vote rest. My first campaign I played went a lot better than this, my ranger killed two wolves in one turn...)

themushroomlord likes this.
  8. BlazingPaladin

Guess I'm outvoted. "Anyone want a shortsword?"

9. Jake9039

You all take a short rest successfully. Kerime is still out cold, upon further examination, the room has 3 doors and a small vent that could be entered by a character in the category of small. It's arranged in a plus shape. Assuming that you came in the south, the North has the vent, the east and west have doors

10. BlazingPaladin

I'll head through the west door stealthily.

11. Redacted Revenant

Redacted Revenant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As I fall into the darkness I would like to cast firebolt on @dieselriley.
    Attack roll:24
    (Roll:17|Mod:+7)
    Damage roll:10

themushroomlord likes this.
  12. Jake9039

It appears to have no affect, as if he was shielded, or dead.(It's not an interactable cutscene)

Also, in the West doorway is nothing. What is your passive perception @BlazingPaladin

13. BlazingPaladin

Passive perception, 10 + wisdom, 11.

14. Jake9039

The hallway is empty, except for what looks like a floor light that looks safe to step on.

15. BlazingPaladin

I will continues down the hallway, checking for anything that might be unsafe. With walls swallowing people better to be on the safe side. D20 roll 18 +1 wisdom modifier, for checking for traps.

16. Jake9039

You decidedly say that stepping on the floor light is Not safe to step on.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  17. BlazingPaladin

I'll go around it, and once safely out of the hallway toss a rock or twig or other object on the light.

18. Jake9039

As soon as the object you threw at the light touches it, 2 sawblades cut it into smitherines. It appeared that the light is a kind of sensor. That when pressed causes these saws to eviscerate anything on it

19. BlazingPaladin

I'll call out to the others, "I think there's something here! Mind the saw blade floor light though!" And continue through the hallway.

20. Jake9039

You dodge the floor lamp without realising it, and come across a hangar with 2 penguins in it.