Duplicate Artifact Uses?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BudGood, Jun 5, 2016.

1. BudGood

BudGood Seal Broken

After initially donating specific artifacts to Gunther, what do you do with all the duplicates?

Am I missing something? Do they have uses other than Gunther?

MrClatus likes this.
    • mrobake

mrobake Zero Gravity Genie

You can put items on table. Those artifacts can serve as another decorations
      [​IMG]

• Wildroses

Wildroses Void-Bound Voyager

Cash.

Rauchschwalbe and BudGood like this.
        • BudGood

BudGood Seal Broken

Thanks. Wanted to ask before i just started shipping them out for cash! :) nice home btw! I'm far far away from your screen shot lol

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Might want to consider selling some of the rewards Gunther provides, too, or trashing them if you can't. At least a few appear to have been tossed out of one of those stores that always sells factory reject furniture/art with a big "90% Reduced Sale NOW!" sign on the front.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
              BudGood likes this.
            • Manning

Manning Aquatic Astronaut

The Dwarf items can be used as gifts for the dwarf in the mine. And obviously you need two Prismatic Shards, one for Gunther and one for the galaxy sword.

Out of irritation (while I try to find a bone flute and a palm fossil) I now have a chest crammed with all the other artifacts I have collected. I currently have 25 rusty spoons, about 15 Skeletal Tails and a heap of others.

Gabaw, BudGood and Borodin like this.
              • Rauchschwalbe

Rauchschwalbe Cosmic Narwhal

I didn`t knew you could put items on tables....gotta decorate!
                Oh....first I need to get the artifacts I want...Nooooo,give them back to me, shipping bin! I was a fool!

NikkSword and lilly_ampleton like this.
                • NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

I didn't know you could display Artifacts on your tables either!

BudGood likes this.