1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed [Duplicate] Attack of the Clones

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by tastelessintrovert, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tastelessintrovert

tastelessintrovert Void-Bound Voyager

It's a nightmare. Hide your children! They're everywhere!

Okay, so... Wow. It's been REALLY weird.
    At first I just had the already-addressed issue of my crew members sometimes cloning, which could be fixed by toggling both to follow, beaming down and back up. But then it happened.

On multiplayer, I beamed down to a planet. AND SO DID MY ENTIRE CREW. They didn't follow me, just wandered around the area in a clump and massacred any monsters that were within their range. When I beamed back up they were still there, but also on my ship.

Desperate, I dismissed a few of my crew members that weren't as dear to my heart as the rest. They left- but the clones didn't. I eventually gave up and just tolerated the fact my ship had maybe 50 people on it.

Then, I teleported to my friend's ship. AND SO DID MY ENTIRE CREW. According to her, they are still there. On singleplayer. They did not leave. There is no way to make them leave. I feel bad. They are also still on my ship. And still on the planet. It's a freakin' epidemic.

Yes, I have mods. Who wouldn't?
    I have the Monster Parts Pack, Pixels Goods, Colorbound and packs that add more hair, UI extension and Wardrobe, Pay Up: Valuables and Larger Lockers.

I don't think it's explicitly caused by the mods because it didn't start at the addition/removal of a mod or activation of a function of the mod. Everything was working fine for quite a while until the incident on the planet.

If you have ANY ideas, clues or even solutions PLEASE let me know. It's currently making it impossible for me to play on my main character and I really don't want to start a new character since I'm already halfway through the main quest.

Thanks bunches
    Cero

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.