Suggestion Duplicating missions within campaigns

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lyle Drake, May 1, 2019.

1. Lyle Drake

Lyle Drake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay, so when making custom content, you can make a copy of any standalone scenario, puzzle, or skirmish map you've made. That's cool, it's a nice touch, i appeaciate it. You can also make copies of entire campaigns, which is cool too. I don't know why you'd want to, but you can.

So could it also be possible to make copies of the missions within the campaigns? I was going to make a campaign based on a huge mess of different events that that would all need to be present in every single level, but that would take forever to manually write each and every one of them into each and every map i make.

Or just let people import standalone scenarios into campaigns instead. That would be cool too.

Acevpetd, FeidaMack and Erick648 like this.
    • FeidaMack

FeidaMack Space Hobo

Agreed.

I want to work on a campaign that would include multiple custom-made commanders... but having to essentially rebuild them every time I make a new map is very demoralizing.

So for the time-being, I've put the idea on the back-burner while I structure a plan / write the story. hoping that this might one day be addressed.

Acevpetd and Lyle Drake like this.