RELEASED Eemie's Mods. NEW MODS: Squirrels and Dutch Farm Buildings!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eemie, May 26, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

hey hey, do you think it's possible if you can send me the actual png used to make the birds in a PM? i want to try to animate them in a birdhouse for inside the house. O:

the ones in the zip are too big and have that pink background >.<

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

sure, will you credit me?

Attached Files:

taintedwheat likes this.
      • taintedwheat

absolutely! i'm not entirely if i'll share it as my own just yet, --i am using a personally made microhouse made already for me by qc and i was just editing it more for myself.

i need to get into contact with him, because we were supposed to add a dog beds instead of toddler beds and such too. ...hmm, if it works out i'll share it with him and share it on my own i guess, and i'll definitely give credit where its due!

• eemie

Sorry, I didn't read your post properly so I added two smaller round windows instead of just one on the left. I hope you like it anyways.

Schermafbeelding 2016-06-01 om 19.22.57.png

Attached Files:

MoonlitBrenya likes this.
          • eemie

Awesome, I wanna see when it's finished :)

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

Awww man, now I gotta go and redo my house stuffs again!!

Lovely, just gorgeous. I can't wait to see my farm done up like this... question though, are you planning on redoing the buildings in all stages? or just the final? I don't really mind, I usually have them all upgraded fully eventually anyway, just think it would be nice if they matched from the get go all the way through. Not complaining or whining, by any means. I still intend to use this as soon as I have a chance to mess with it. Just food for thought.

Love love love it.

• Novocaine

Novocaine Void-Bound Voyager

It looks great!! Much better! Thank you!

eemie likes this.
                • eemie

Right now I'm (secretly) doing all the buildings, so yes the first two stages are on my to-do list and are mostly done already. However I've made some changes to the design. For instance, the moss is not a bright green colour anymore, I've changed it to a more blue-greenish colour. I'll add a little sneak peek of the first coop. Schermafbeelding 2016-06-02 om 19.18.20.png

So yeah for whoever is wondering, I haven't abandoned this post, I'm working on it and slowly getting there.

• Taerie

Taerie 2.7182818284590...

Super glad to hear you're still at it. I'm a huge fan of this design, but I tend to go for brighter pastel colors when decoring my farm, so I'll be anxiously waiting for those recolors. :D

eemie likes this.
                    • taintedwheat

• MoonlitBrenya

taintedwheat likes this.
                    • taintedwheat

thank you n___n;

it'd be cool to have another different looking bird or two, but i'm going overboard
                      it can only do so many frames, nothing turing completely around cause that looks weird, haha

i really hope it works out; i haven't tried testing anything since i'm still trying to make alterations to the house.

MoonlitBrenya likes this.
                      • MoonlitBrenya

well, I am sure it'll be great, I have seen a good amount of your work. You and a few others have inspired me to try my hand at it. Haven't much experience with pixel art, my experience deals more with textures of 256x256 and larger. This would be a challenge, I think. Keep up the awesome work, looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

taintedwheat likes this.
                        • Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

• taintedwheat

its supposed to be a pizza oven, and those are utensils >.<; although, i have to start completely over from scratch because i'm not sure if its my file (that i also reverted to the last time) or not replacing the crib properly by replacing the image in farmhouse_tiles, but everything got screwed up. oh well, it's going faster idk, if i can put a regular fireplace in the bedroom again for the last upgrade. i may need jinxie to help me by coding it, idk.

Rosalie likes this.
                          • eemie

D'aww that's super cute and very well done. I have two of those parrots of my own!
                            If you want I have another sprite sheet with lots of other birdies lying around that I'm not doing anything with right now (though in the future I'm planning to animate them). They won't be moving though like you did with the other birdies. Just say the word and you can have it.

taintedwheat likes this.
                            • Minnue

Minnue Big Damn Hero

Hello! The mod is absolutely beautiful *-*
                              I was wondering if you were planning to make a smaller/matching silo for the set? I'm having trouble finding one that matches the colour scheme/theme.

• taintedwheat

Aww, good thing, I did check this time around, and they do work!

Hehe, maybe i'd like to see it, or I can always wait until you have some frames done to open these up again and add more birds in n.n

eemie likes this.
                                • eemie

I do, though it's not particulalry 'smaller'. I've made it white, but I might release another version with a different colour for the walls, because a white tower is kinda weird I guess??? Schermafbeelding 2016-06-03 om 14.54.22.png

mari3000, elebuu, Ribbonain and 4 others like this.
                                  • eemie

Just check 'em out how they are for now. I won't be working on them for a while, not until I finish this school's year.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
                                      Ribbonain likes this.