1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. therealradhero

therealradhero Void-Bound Voyager

Ooo, so he's working on a game? can i get a link to know more about it and how to support em?

2. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

there's a channel on the official elithian races discord server that covers his development of project elithia

3. Triticamon

Triticamon Void-Bound Voyager

oh, so Alot of these Creatures are from the Spore game from the Creator of the mod?

4. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

yep, nifty ain't it?

5. Triticamon

Triticamon Void-Bound Voyager

yeah :D

Armok likes this.
  6. Versh

Versh Orbital Explorer

Could You add a compatibility with CustomCollectionsUI mod or add the Unique Weapons Collections into the QuickBarMini Plis? I can't see the other collections only the Unique Weapons :(

sorry my english, I use google traductor

7. Azak as-Romeni

Azak as-Romeni Void-Bound Voyager

Entrance to a Centensian base or something that I'm still working on. I just slapped this together so I'm probably going to refine it some more.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Kribris, Aegonian and Armok like this.
  8. CloudyTheSergal

CloudyTheSergal Void-Bound Voyager

please does anyone have the idspawn of akkimari drones?

9. Ahat

Ahat Aquatic Astronaut

Здраствуйте у меня помощь с заданием Personalized Warfare II Я не могу найти мобов Песчанок летал и на Пустыню и на Саванну ходил по подземельям и по воздухе летал по суше тоже ходил но ни одного не нашёл вопрос где они??

Hello, my help with the assignment Personalized Warfare II I can not find mobs Gerbil flew both to the Desert and Savannah walked through the dungeons and flew through the air overland also walked but did not find a single question where are they ??

Moderator Edit: Translation added as required by the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2021
  10. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

is it just me or does the alliance outpost use a bugged/broken teleporter for the landing festival? i can't activate it or anything either

11. Kribris

Kribris Void-Bound Voyager

You need set PC date for it activation, festival is activ from 20(25) december to 15 january, (for me it's winter holliday's). And don't forget turn date and month back.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
  12. --birbboi--

--birbboi-- Void-Bound Voyager

i'm running the latest github version and i have a droden crewmember, and for some reason it doesn't follow me but instead stands there until i move far enough away, at which point it teleports to me and drops a random item- typically pixels, food, or seeds. i have no clue what would cause this.
    edit: also i have crewmembers of vanilla races and they don't do that.