1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. therealradhero

therealradhero Void-Bound Voyager

Ooo, so he's working on a game? can i get a link to know more about it and how to support em?

2. Armok

Armok Scruffy Nerf-Herder

there's a channel on the official elithian races discord server that covers his development of project elithia

3. Triticamon

Triticamon Void-Bound Voyager

oh, so Alot of these Creatures are from the Spore game from the Creator of the mod?

4. Armok

Armok Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yep, nifty ain't it?

5. Triticamon

Triticamon Void-Bound Voyager

yeah :D

Armok likes this.
  6. Versh

Versh Orbital Explorer

Could You add a compatibility with CustomCollectionsUI mod or add the Unique Weapons Collections into the QuickBarMini Plis? I can't see the other collections only the Unique Weapons :(

sorry my english, I use google traductor

7. Azak as-Romeni

Azak as-Romeni Void-Bound Voyager

Entrance to a Centensian base or something that I'm still working on. I just slapped this together so I'm probably going to refine it some more.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Kribris, Aegonian and Armok like this.
  8. CloudyTheSergal

CloudyTheSergal Void-Bound Voyager

please does anyone have the idspawn of akkimari drones?

9. Ahat

Ahat Aquatic Astronaut

Здраствуйте у меня помощь с заданием Personalized Warfare II Я не могу найти мобов Песчанок летал и на Пустыню и на Саванну ходил по подземельям и по воздухе летал по суше тоже ходил но ни одного не нашёл вопрос где они??

Hello, my help with the assignment Personalized Warfare II I can not find mobs Gerbil flew both to the Desert and Savannah walked through the dungeons and flew through the air overland also walked but did not find a single question where are they ??

Moderator Edit: Translation added as required by the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2021