RELEASED Elle's Barn Animal Replacements [Updated 3/12/18 for Content Patcher]

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by junimods, Nov 29, 2017.

1. junimods

junimods Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Updated March 12th, 2018 for Content Patcher-

With the conversion, I have also made some minor edits to animals that needed fixing (changes are not represented in the gifs above).

Download and instructions are now on Nexus!

Please do not upload edits without my consent! If you would like to base a mod off of my work or otherwise create something together, you can always contact me here or on my tumblr.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
      Shellark, Issie, Sugar-Fable and 19 others like this.
    • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Oh my gosh!!!!

I'm going to have such a hard time choosing anything between all these and your coop animals options...... :confirm::confirm::confirm:

junimods likes this.
      • Alice244

Alice244 Space Hobo

• booboobii

booboobii Scruffy Nerf-Herder

aw wow i love all of them

• Kachii

Kachii Void-Bound Voyager

I really want your Cow Mods
          But I want both brown and white cows...

I read the Installation info but Im still confused.
          What to you mean by extracting?

Will it work if I just rename them?
          Or do I have to do that extracting part? (Im such a noob please forgive me) @junimods

• junimods

Hi @Kachii! "Extraction" is just the process of moving the files from the .rar to the folder you want! You can do this with a program like WinZip or WinRar. I made a quick screenshot for you here to show what I mean, hope it helps!

Kachii likes this.
            • Kachii

Ohh ok!
              Got it!

Thank you SOOOO much for your help! <3

((is it the same if I wanna do the same with the chickens as well?))

• junimods

Yes, it's the same process! You'll just be naming them differently. You're welcome!! <3

Kachii likes this.
                • Kachii

Bless you and your amazing work ;A; <3

• junimods

These have now been updated to the Content Patcher format! Please let me know if the instructions are unclear or if you encounter any issues. <3

• rhyscis

rhyscis Void-Bound Voyager

I downloaded some of your replacements and put them into my Mods folder along with the latest version of Content Patcher. Every time I try to load the game, it doesn't start. I removed all of the replacements that I had downloaded from the Mods folder and my game loads normally. Help? I really would love to use these in my game.

• junimods

@rhyscis I'm sorry to hear that! You are using both the latest version of CP and SMAPI? If so, would you mind narrowing down for me which replacement might be causing the issue?

• rhyscis

rhyscis Void-Bound Voyager

@junimods I went back and put each replacement into my Mods folder and tested them, and somehow they all are working fine now! Don't know what's up with that.

• junimods

Ah good, must've just been one of those things. Glad it's working for you now!

• jjorbina394

jjorbina394 Space Hobo

I really want to use this mod but somehow it doesn't work. It says that it doesn't work work because the manifest doesn't have an entry dll.. Help?

• junimods

@jjorbina394 Please make sure you have SMAPI and Content Patcher up to date and installed correctly!

• tytu124

tytu124 Big Damn Hero

• LittlestFinch

LittlestFinch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there anywhere to get these still in the .xnb format so we can use more than one at the same time?
                                  These are extra cute! Thanks so much for making them <3

• junimods

@LittlestFinch Unfortunately not! I have toyed with the idea of making xnbs specifically so that people can use them with the More Animals mod, but with these plus the coop variants there are over 500 files, and that's just too big of an undertaking for me at the moment.

• GBDetective

GBDetective Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone still happen to have the old xnb default replacements of these and the coop animals? I think they need to be in xnb format to work with MoreAnimals as new separate animal breeds? That's how it worked for the addition cat and dog breeds anyway. I would love to have all sort of different colored cows running around. :kitten2: