1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elunite Race Mod 2.0.2

Adds Elunite as a playable Race!

1. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I almost didn't reconise you with the avatar change, but that's ok...I kinda want the link to your tron people also.
    Especially since you are a very active modder...of which I really respect
    -----------------------------------------------
    I don't think its nice you laughin' . You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea your laughin' at him. Now if you apologize like I know you going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  2. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

I have a small surprise on the "Identity DISC", which will make players want to keep there starter weapon.
    Thanks to my GF for the idea.

I'll have to elaborate on it later one to make it universal, but as for now... Its fine.

3. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Define suprise on the disk... And further more, are you making this as we speak? o_O

I don't think its nice you laughin' . You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea your laughin' at him. Now if you apologize like I know you going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

4. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

I've uploaded an image to the mod page, and yes i am making it as we speak lol. This is my first mod, so I'm still learning the ropes on how to do everything.

As of right now, I've been having a blast with this.

5. Sotaeko

Sotaeko Phantasmal Quasar

I will look into editing the ship, not just for the contest though.

Relten likes this.
  6. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Yeah mod making is tough at first... But once you get used to it, you won't have as hard of a time. If you didn't see I downloaded it too :rofl: it's great! now, About that weapon...what kind of.. "Features" are you planning on adding to keep me from recycling it for pixels?

7. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Hurrah! Another supporter :D

8. Sotaeko

Not just a supporter, I'm Omnija's girlfriend. I have been helping with the mod in the background.

9. Sotaeko

Suspense is killing you huh? :p

10. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Even better :D
    Sorry for the confusion lol

----------------------------------------------

11. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Yes it is... :( But unfortunately I must wait..at least both of you keep me posted ok? :)

----------------------------------------------

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  12. Sotaeko

Will do.

13. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

For the update 2.0 starter weapons and future Tier weapons.
    They will have more then 1 function, to increase the utility functions of them over other races.

14. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Is that for a new starbound update?

15. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

It's for the new mod update, from what i know the new starbound update isn't stable.

16. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Thanks

17. austinlb90

austinlb90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

can i see a picture of this race? please

18. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

It's on the mod download page.

19. austinlb90

austinlb90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

where i don't see it edit: never mind i found it but it's kinda hard to notice why not include one in the page it self instead of having links?

20. Sotaeko

So about this ship...I have thrown around ideas for a while, Now I'm hoping I'm closer to a more stable plan.