1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elunite Race Mod 2.0.2

Adds Elunite as a playable Race!

1. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

Take your time. It took me 3 days just to make 1 set of armour for the dead space weaponry mod. Its not easy do any of this stuff. Have fun and don't work too hard.

Sotaeko likes this.
  2. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

So today we had some time and did a little in game previewing of the Tier 3 Armor. Only did enough to show it in game (Did not do female either), still have the rest of the animation to do but this is how it'll look.

[​IMG]

Well probably get around to finish it off sometime this week or so.

Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  3. Aimlessimp05

You guys do amazing work. Keeo it up and take yuor time.

4. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Few more things to finish up and all 3 tier will be completed.
    Female and Male Tier 3 Armour Set.
    [​IMG]

Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  5. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Had some time today to work on the armors, so the prototype done in game (no animations or female still need to be done)
    --Tier 4 Reinforced Armor Set--

[​IMG]

where still brain storming on the helmet, it's been redone 3x but now where unsure about the chest and pants. Non of the less, it's far better then the preview we showed before.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  6. Aimlessimp05

Woooooooo looks great guys. Love it.

7. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

So here's the second crack at the tier 4 armors to better fit the helmet for that "Reinforced" feeling. I think we got it right on the nose this time. Hopefully we should be finished with this set by the end of the week or so. If you get impatient feel free to check the git and get that latest unstable updates. I usually update after completed stage.

[​IMG]

The Original First Tier Armor will be available as a craft-able costume as well. Since we made the choice of opting it out due to the new direction we agree'd on.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  8. Aimlessimp05

Amazing work guys. Purely amazing. Id offer to help but i m not that good at making sprites so i would be useless there. I am so going to grab the git version. Keep up the great work guys. I will be cheering you on.

9. Sotaeko

Sotaeko Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks. Enjoy what we have so far:up:

10. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Omnija updated Elunite Race Mod with a new update entry:

Updated for v1.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Ahhhh, another day with more good news. Today i looked at the armor set that i last posted and realized i was still missing a few armor sets to be completed before beginning to set them up. Was currently missing 5, 5 and a 6 armor set which was incomplete and not updated due to some new changes we came up with during the implementation. While getting down to sketching them up this is what it ended up like this morning. The tier 5s have all been fully sketched out and might or might not be changed during implementation (We never know till it happens) , still need to get one more done for 6 but can get around to it later.

[​IMG]

12. Aimlessimp05

That second to last armour the t5 wit the red-black helmet looks beastly. I simply cannot wait. Keep it up guys im rooting for you.

Edit: I decided that you guys should see my Elunite aNu815. I might change his armour later but I probbaly wont anytime soon. 20160914201233_1.jpg

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    Relten and Sotaeko like this.
  13. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Tomorrow, i will be showing a prototype of the tier 5 Accelerator armor (Yes, parts of it have been redone and Yes, again :rofl:).
    It'll be an image of a before and after image to show exactly what was changed from the original idea.

As for the second to last one, it'll probably change due to the uncertain clash it has. We just not satisfied with how it turned out but when i get around to that specific armour, ill give it another go.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  14. Aimlessimp05

I want the second t5 armour in the pic in your other post. The one with the rad and black helm. It just looks amazing. Keep it up.

15. Sotaeko

Sotaeko Phantasmal Quasar

so many different versions of armour, i cant tell which ones i like anymore :rofl:

16. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

So here's the prototype preview, i have to say this is probably my favorite one so far.
    I introduce you to the "Agile Tier 5 Accelerator" Suit. The original suit felt bland and empty, in need of some sort of up.
    All the helmets thrown to dust which didn't make it to the armour list, will most likely become a costume for variety.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
    Jareix Cryvix and Aimlessimp05 like this.
  17. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

A shot from the male / female perspective, currently debating whether i should be adding pig tails to the female helmet or not.....

[​IMG]

Aimlessimp05 and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  18. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Here's an example of the idea i had since i found the ninja head very masculine. Not much of an addition but it does help differentiating the genders.

[​IMG]

19. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

So today wasn't much of a productive day since i'm pretty beat. Besides that I've started adding all the helmets to the files and began to start to wonder about the Tier 6 accelerator helmet. Beside the other tier 6 helmets, it just looked like... a cheap "it'll do" type of helmet and well i had to change it. Here are some screens of the ever evolving Tier 6 Accelerator helmet.

stage 1 2 then 3.
    The reason we also wanted to change this one helmet was because of the t5 A helmet is a ninja, so we wanted to give it that hidden sneaky style.
    [​IMG]

Besides me spending my entire free time on this Tier 6 faze. Sotaeko has been working on the what the ship should end up looking like. As much as we started the ship we never fully sketched out the finished prototype like we ended up doing for the tier'd armours.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    Sotaeko likes this.
  20. Aimlessimp05

I managed to find new Armour for aNu815. The place i took the screenshot from is a world from the Cyber Sandbox mod. Perfect for this race in my mind.
    20160922162103_1.jpg
    Sorry for the image size.