1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elunite Race Mod 2.0.2

Adds Elunite as a playable Race!

1. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

oh cool, it reminds me of megaman battle network, with this whole jacking into the system.

2. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

My same thoughts. You even Jack-In to the cyber world. I cannot wait for the rest of the armours.

3. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Currently t5 (a) is completed then i have t5 (m,s) and t6 (a,m,s) to do. One of the Tier 5 Armour needs to be redesigned and one of the Tier 6 Armour needs to be drawn out (due to never finishing it and due to a new concept design).

The ships prototype is still being staged and developed, still trying to get our ideas finalized. Currently being halted due to Sotaeko's Birthday and been sort of a hectic week.

4. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Back to work on a monday, the ship is coming along well but there will "NOT" be any sneak peaks until finalized.
    Dont be discouraged, we do have some more good news. The tier5m armour set is almost fully implemented and will probably be done some time today.

[​IMG]

As mentioned before we had plans on changing the prototype of the Tier 5 S Version of the armour due to poor design, this might be the possible out come.

[​IMG] THEN[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  5. Aimlessimp05

i want the t5s now. it just looks so perfect.

6. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

I can officially say that T5 Armour sets are now Finished and drawn out. Still have some minor names and descriptions to edit. Has been uploaded to the github branch.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  7. Aimlessimp05

aSKJABSLDKasHA KLSJ HGAkjs hLASH LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE. lol sorry for the caps. This probably the smoothest looking armour out of the bunch. I am so going to use it.

8. Sotaeko

Sotaeko Phantasmal Quasar

Glad you like it. I hope you will have the same reaction to the ship when it is completed.

Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  9. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

It's actually the largest armour made out of all the others at the moment. The other sets are suppose to be like jump suits with plating and so on due to the "Sentai" theme. So tier 5s is the only full armour tier'd outfit so far. Still have the whole Tier 6 armour set to complete, but in the last 2 days knocked down 2 of em. So not doing too bad for pushing content.

Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  10. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Omnija updated Elunite Race Mod with a new update entry:

Updated for v1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Started working on the Tier 6 Separator armour Prototype. We figured since the tier 5 Separator was big.... So should the Tier 6. here's the example, still not 100% sure on it but we'll figure it out.

[​IMG]

After some editing, noticed that the belt for the manipulator should be on the separator.

[​IMG]

Edit: knocked 1 more down 2 more to go

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  12. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Tier 6 manipulator prototype, were still unsure with this one, but it is what it is for the moment being.
    [​IMG]

Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  13. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

So after finishing the Tier 6 manipulator, i decided to take a break to refresh for the last Tier armour left to do "Accelerator". While refreshing i did some backtracking and decided to edit the Original Tier 2 Speeder Set, so we made it a costume. The speeder set will be available to craft just like the Light Costume Set through the spinner.

[​IMG]

We also played around with the Tier 5 Manipulator Armor. The tier 5m was suppose to represent Wukong ,so we thought it would be funny to add a tail to the armor.
    [​IMG]

Now for some news on the ship, the prototype is still in progress and is about 1/4 completed. Still tons to do and tons of arrangement to do but at least everything is progressing.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    Sotaeko likes this.
  14. Alpha_StevO

Alpha_StevO Phantasmal Quasar

I wanna say, having a race with super sentai armors are enough to make me wanna play as them. Been following this race since you first posted it, and I'm really excited to see it finished. Keep up the good work!

Omnija and Sotaeko like this.
  15. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I wonder how many more tron themed things are being implemented....

N-Not that I am saying that the sentai/power rangers look is bad or anything....

16. Sotaeko

Did you have anything in mind?

17. Sotaeko

Wukong approves this message! =P

18. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

My phone autocorrected Tron to from...god damnit.

19. Sotaeko

oh ok, makes more sense now.

You seem disappointed or unhappy with the direction we chose. Just to say what made Tron wasn't the outfits but whats to come.

20. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

There's still one tier 6 armour left to discover, did you have any tron ideas which could help mold the next outfit?