1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elunite Race Mod 2.0.2

Adds Elunite as a playable Race!

1. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Between juggling flipping turkeys and deciding on the last tier'd armour, i've been drawing blanks on how to approach this one.

My first attempt made felt like a haunting outfit suited for halloween.
    [​IMG]

My second attempt well, you tell me?
    [​IMG]

Ill probably have to take another attempt at it but for not it's still a WIP.

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Reminds me of a Quarian.

3. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Never heard of Quarians, but here's another small edited version. Still playing around with it, but this one might stick. What are your thoughts.

[​IMG]

4. Sotaeko

Sotaeko Phantasmal Quasar

This has become my favourite amour so far after every change!! What does everyone else think??

5. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Quarian

They are a race from mass effect...

6. Sotaeko

7. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

I think i finally got it the way i want, there might be a few more adjustments but this one might be it.

[​IMG]

Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  8. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Well with the start of a new week comes the end of the tier'd armour sets. The tier'd armour sets have been fully completed, next will be re organizing the tier weapons since they were rushed implemented. The Weapons are in shambles and are not (Named, Detailed or in proper Order). The ships is still heavily being designed and we will keep you informed on how the progress goes.
    Here's a list of all the armour sets in order.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    Aimlessimp05 and Sotaeko like this.
  9. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

I've also been wondering if anyone has experienced any (Issues, breaks or problems)?
    Besides the ship what would you like to see included next? I haven't been too keen on adding a pet (which will be removed) because i find them useless (in the way) and there are plenty of supported mods for it.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  10. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

So this weekend, we figured we'd start exploring other parts of the mod such as materials.
    We've been playing around with pillars, tiles and trimmings and here's a sample of what it turned out to be.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  11. Sotaeko

Guess the Mystery...

12. tealsummernights

tealsummernights Void-Bound Voyager

Probably my favorite modded race right here (other than Playable Cats, of course. Cats are adorable). Looking forward to seeing what's next!

Sotaeko likes this.
  13. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Glad you enjoy it, on a side note the next update will probably be our biggest update so far. I also hope that the update 1.0.1 will be worth the wait.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  14. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Soo, just an update.... Everything is ready for 1.0.1 launch. we're still working on the ship design and structure of the design. So we won't be releasing this 1.0.1 version until we finish the ship, since it's a long over due release. It's been tough not to release it with out the ship but it is what it is. Sotaeko keeps shunning me for wanting too. Once the ship is finished, it will still be getting attention over time.

We're hoping it's as exciting to show you as much as it is to play.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  15. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

I am so excited. You guys are awesome. Keep it up and good luck. I also agree with you on the wait for the ship thing. What we have is playable so its not like we cannot live with out it for a bit longer.

16. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Thought it's about time for a weekly update about some things we've been doing. We recently came to the conclusion the re-locator was... shy on space and wanted to update it with a bit a style. So we started playing around with it and created the Detron Re-locator (yes warframe reference) Along with the testing faze, punchy the un reliable punching bag was nowhere to be found... so the elunites hacked up some codes and created the Companion Cube to help test the Detron. The detron holds up to 6 creatures and also has a recolored counter part which we might make hold 9 (currently being negotiated). So here's a screenshot of them both.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  17. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Omnija updated Elunite Race Mod with a new update entry:

Entering the Grid

Read the rest of this update entry...

Relten and tealsummernights like this.
  18. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Well now ... this has been quite the update so far. For those wondering about steam workshop it is now possible and has been uploaded now.
    Here's the link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=788890408

I hope this update surprised everyone and keeps you entertained as much as it's been entertaining us creating it.

19. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

20. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Before the update i forgot to re add the miniature Recognizer. Was playing around with it and well lol.

[​IMG]