1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elunite Race Mod 2.0.2

Adds Elunite as a playable Race!

1. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Tron/Sentai themed, sort of a fusion (at least that's what the tier1 armour resembles).

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Sentai??? Is that some kind of anime? :/

3. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

It's what they call the power ranger type of thing. Not really sure what it means, but i think it's the whole super hero fighting squad. lol

Wiki Meaning
    In Japanese, sentai (戦隊 ?) is a military unit and may be literally translated as "squadron", "task force", "group" or "wing". The terms "regiment" and "flotilla", while sometimes used as translations of Sentai, are also used to refer to larger formations.

4. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Oh..

5. Sotaeko

Sotaeko Phantasmal Quasar

GO GO POWER RANGERS! xD

6. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

7. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Go Go Eluuu .... Nites!!

8. Sotaeko

lol

9. MaxtheINFINITE

MaxtheINFINITE Star Wrangler

ALSO,There is already a P.R clothes mod.

P.R=Shorcut for...[Take a guess]

10. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Ew

11. Sotaeko

Sentai was explained above

12. Burraku_Pansa

Burraku_Pansa Aquatic Astronaut

Howdy there. I'm currently having some difficulties getting this mod to function; when it's in my mod directory (same as any other mod I've used thus far), the Starbound client crashes after the Chucklefish logo appears and fades away. I'm not exactly sure what the difference might be between this and other race mods, but all of the others that I've installed so far haven't caused an issue like this.

I'm on a MacBook Pro from 2012, running OS X 10.8.5. I'm not using any sort of mod loader/management utility (the first I tried actually caused a very similar issue). I'm using a decently sized array of other mods in conjunction—most of them race mods at the moment—and can provide a full list if needed.

Forgive me if I'm not entirely sure what information to provide, and please let me know if this isn't enough to try and figure the issue out.

13. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

You may have either done something wrong, or the file may be conflicting something...just check to see if all the races and mods are at enraged koala.

I have had this problem way too many times, mostly because a mod maker forgot to update the mod

14. Burraku_Pansa

After uninstalling all of my other mods, I found that this mod does indeed work on its own. Probably should have checked that first…

After reinstalling each other mod in sequence, I found that this mod mutually conflicts with the Novakid+ mod. That one is seemingly just as compatible with the latest version as this one—the crashing issue crops up only when the two of them are installed together. Anyone know what might be done to get these mods to play nice?

15. Sotaeko

Have you tried just this mod on its own without any other mods in the folder to see if that changes anything?

Can you show an error log for us to have more information as to what might be conflicting with.

16. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Hmm I think the reason for this is that the game may think these are novakid...lol

17. Sotaeko

We are looking into the issue.

18. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

I might of fixed the solution, but id like you to personally test it for me if that's ok.

P.S - sorry for the hiatus state atm, we've been quite busy lately.
    Haven't been able to sit down and get to what we wanted to get to.
    This small delay has given us some ideas for the up coming tier 2 equipment though.

19. Burraku_Pansa

Happily, assuming you were talking to me. How do I do so?

20. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

just delete the old mod and re insert this one.

*Link removed*

make sure the novakid+ is inserted as well

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014