1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Empire Strikes Back!? Return of 8-Bit Empire!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by MissMaven, Oct 24, 2021.

1. MissMaven

MissMaven Phantasmal Quasar

I am interested in rebooting 8-Bit Empire. I have many fond memories of the times shared with friends of the past and hope to recapture some of that magic and rebuild the server we all loved so much! I don't have any backups. Will be starting from scratch unless someone comes forward with one, but I don't mind that at all! The journey is what it's all about!

I plan on playing on Survival mode and starting with, essentially, a brand new character. So if any of the old crew wanna try n get the band back together or if this resonates with folks I've never met before, hit me up and we can iron out the details!

I have considered exploring the use of mods but it is something I am trepidatious about as I do enjoy the vanilla experience and haven't done a complete playthru since all the big changes and "completion" of the story back in the day.

Bigger post to come with info/application etc. Not trying to be a huge server out the gate but seeking "loyal subjects" to join and grow the Empire with! :lickitung:

~MissMaven

Here is our original recruitment post from years ago. with pics etc:

https://community.playstarbound.com...rver-recruiting-for-galactic-expansion.67439/

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  2. StarboundIsCool433234

StarboundIsCool433234 Aquatic Astronaut

3. Aquilarios

Aquilarios Space Hobo

The Glitch said it all.