1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Enemies aren't taking damage

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Aakari04, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Aakari04

Aakari04 Space Hobo

I started a new file in Starbound because I haven't played in a while, and I ran into the issue of enemies' health not going down. I figured it was just a bug, so I verified my files, and when that didn't work, I backed up my saves and re-downloaded the game. That didn't work either. I started another file, and everything was working fine until I tried to attack an enemy with my bow. Looking back, I realized that in the file I started before, I came across this problem only after I tried to use spears to attack something. I have no idea how else to solve this, any suggestions?

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide your starbound.log located in the storage folder of your starbound install. The file might appear as only "starbound".

3. Aakari04

Aakari04 Space Hobo

(I thought I'd be emailed when someone replied to this thread but I guess not, my bad). I have a file called "starbound.log" and "starbound" in the storage folder. Which would you like?

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

The log file is needed.