1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Body Shape EBS 1.0.5 & EEBS 1.0.4

A boost to the bust.

1. petetheman23

petetheman23 Void-Bound Voyager

2. Z0mbieDisco

Z0mbieDisco Void-Bound Voyager

No idea why, but whenever I try to download and put the mod in the mods folder, it won't download or show up at all, is there any possible way anyone knows how to fix this? If so, please do help.

3. Word on the Wind

Word on the Wind Former Staff

Eh?

There's no secondary downloads or anything.

What is your process here?

Should be download>unarchive>choose which of E/EBS you prefer>click-drag folder into mod folder>done

4. Z0mbieDisco

I put it in the mod folder, yet it does nothing, I don't understand at all.
    I download it, wait for it to scan for a virus, when it's done I do 'save as', go to the starbound mods folder, put it there as it's original name, and check if it works, but it doesn't
    Am I doing something wrong?

5. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

It had two folders inside it, you have to place ONE of those two, either EBS or EEBS, into the mods folder, not both.

6. Z0mbieDisco

I meant that I didn't see anything about that, or that's just my fault

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  7. Z0mbieDisco

Also, I don't know if I'm able to delete a folder, (Such as EBS) and keep the other one (EEBS) and it would still work. Does it work?

8. Sean10M

Sean10M Pangalactic Porcupine

It only works with one of those folders. The two folders are effectively seperate mods for different sizes.

9. glitchmaster22593

glitchmaster22593 Intergalactic Tourist

hey I don't know if your still active or anything but is it possibly to for to make ebs ,eebs or even both compatible with another mod called nudity enhance aka this https://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/590/?tab=files or something along the lines of it I don't know if you've got this same request before but I didn't see any post besides a user named kluexthegod requesting it to. Plus other mods or even skin replacers that get rid of the underwear cause the eebs model to not load resulting in the model to default back to the vanilla one or even crash my game entirely. I've spent months trying to find one only to hit the same dead end over and over again and now i'm all out of ideas except asking you if you can or you know of a mod that does exactly what I'm trying to request please let me know
    thanks
    glitchmaster

10. Word on the Wind

11. whereaminow51

whereaminow51 Void-Bound Voyager

This so needs to be updated with the new 1.4 update to the game now.

12. Word on the Wind

They're still updating this trainwreck? Will wonders never cease.

SpaceKGreen handled all of the packaging and I haven't actually played a character with any seriousness since Beta. It will probably be a bit to adjust things to the current format.

13. Seind

Seind Space Hobo

any steam link?

14. Word on the Wind

No, because it's not on the Steam Workshop.

15. Feather Jones

Feather Jones Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is a was a very needed mod in the community, but honestly it is a bit hard for me to play this being lesbian

16. Word on the Wind

Errr...? I'm a lesbian, I don't follow.

17. petetheman23

petetheman23 Void-Bound Voyager

well this certainly died

18. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Never really died, since it's just a visual mod, it hasn't needed updated much. Still works with the newest version of the game.

19. froggygun

froggygun Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a nude version?

20. Fraston

Fraston Void-Bound Voyager

With how dead in the water this assume there is no intention to be compatible with HDoomGuy and Barb-tan's Make the universe a cuter place.