1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Rails 2.3.1

New tools, blocks and vehicles to make rails more fun!

1. gothcrow09

gothcrow09 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi I love the map but I have a problem there are some rails that need to be powered the problem is I dont have any idea how to power them do I need another mod or Im missing something?

2. chocobodundee

chocobodundee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

To "power" objects you need to use the wiring tool (upgrade to the matter manipulator) to connect the object to something like a switch or button. In wiring mode you need to connect the red node of switch to the blue node of the object. That way when the switch is "on" whatever it's connected to will be too.

3. gothcrow09

gothcrow09 Void-Bound Voyager

thank you very much Im really ashamed Im new to the game btw great mod again thank you for your help :)

4. chocobodundee

chocobodundee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No worries! It's not really explained in game anyway.

5. Tini_weni

Tini_weni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Question:
    Can somebody Explain how to get the Rail Pod Car moving from the Tram stops.

6. It's been a while so this is probably a waste of time but it would be neato if there were some way to transfer stuff in and out of storage cars, ala minecraft hoppers. The transfer device needs filter capability, too... this would let one build a sorter

7. DMForrester

DMForrester Big Damn Hero

@hyperlogos Well, you could spoof up a workable 'fake' system that did this with Steamcraft or 'Item Broadcaster/Hyper Storage' mods, or similar - or the ITD network in FU if you use that. Just set it up so that cargo trams operate at the same time.