Race Enter the Alskint

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Red Ranger, Dec 26, 2015.

?

Good idea or not?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Red Ranger

Red Ranger Space Hobo

Hello everyone! Red Ranger here. Today, I have a race suggestion for the Alskint. I hope you will find these rather interesting.
    Name: Alskint

Cultural Style: Ancient Greece/Ancient Rome
    Appearance: Dragon-like

History​
    The Alskint were originally a part of the Avian society, and were among the highest ranked in Avian society. Anyway, in the times before the Avians lost their wings. Eventually, the Avian government weakened in strength, giving the Alskint the opportunity to take over and build a corrupt aristocracy. When the Avians were fed up with this, instead of rising up in rebellion, they fled to the mortal world. When the Avian God Kluex heard of this, he punished the Avians by stripping them of their wings. However, instead of losing their wings, the Alskint were banished from the rest of the universe for a year shorter than an eternity. When the Alskint were freed from their squalid prison, they were racial and social outcasts, and were unfamiliar with the newly evolved races. Most of them were depressed and had PTSD, making them commit suicide within a short time. This is known as the Great Extinction. The Avians still had their loathing for the Alskint, and they had been a dwindling society until the Apex took them under their wing. The newer hates established between races (other than Avian-Alskint) were the Apex and Humans and the Floran and Hylotl. The Avians were allied with the Apex, making help from them impossible. So, the Alskint formed alliances with the Humans. Eventually, all Alskint were fully educated and modernized. Later on in time, the Alskint advanced greater in technology than the Humans. Government was once again weak, allowing the Alskint to take over. The Humans eventually rose up in rebellion. A great, terrible nuclear war ensued. Eventually, when both races' nuclear weapon supplies had ran out, the Alskint used their ultimate reusable biological weapon, stealing weapon tech from all other races: the Tentacle Monster. The Tentacle Monster destroyed Earth and humankind was scattered throughout the universe. Eventually, growing tired of corruption, the Alskint reconciled with the Humans, Avians, and Apex and were once again a normal people in a normal society.

Technological Advancement: scavengers, steals tech from other races, but more or less, and more peaceably asks for the tech rather than stealing it like the Florans.

Personality and Hostility
    Generally, the Alskint are a peaceable race, with little to no likeliness to engage in corrupt affairs (they learned that the hard way!). They are very trusting of outsiders, but not of their own species, due to past corruption in their society. A minority still loathe the Avians, but in general, their relations with other races are good. The Alskint are rather un-trusting towards the Floran, but their relations with the normal races are fine. The Alskint are a non-hostile race overall.

Picture: (closest thing I could find to my ideal Alskint on Google Images)[​IMG]

2. PabloElPuas

PabloElPuas Pangalactic Porcupine

The idea is quite interesting friend but needs much work and I hope that in the future your more advanced idea

3. Mango art

Mango art Starship Captain

I like this idea, but the picture makes me think they're a lot more dragon-ish. Rather than being actual dragons, maybe they could be anthropomorphic dragons?