1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Error Item in Fridge

Discussion in 'Support' started by TheLavenderCat, Jan 28, 2017.

1. TheLavenderCat

TheLavenderCat Space Hobo

One day, randomly, a strange table item showed up in my fridge, replacing my void mayonnaise. I would just throw it away, but whenever I hover over it, the fridge pop-up disappears and gives me this message:

[10:12:48 ERROR SMAPI] The StardewValley.Menus.ItemGrabMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
    System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
    at StardewValley.Menus.IClickableMenu.drawToolTip(SpriteBatch b, String hoverText, String hoverTitle, Item hoveredItem, Boolean heldItem, Int32 healAmountToDisplay, Int32 currencySymbol, Int32 extraItemToShowIndex, Int32 extraItemToShowAmount, CraftingRecipe craftingIngredients, Int32 moneyAmountToShowAtBottom)
    at StardewValley.Menus.ItemGrabMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b)
    at StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in \source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Inheritance\SGame.cs:line 775

(I'm aware that it is closing to avoid crashing my game)

Is there a way to fix this?

upload_2017-1-28_10-17-8.png

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

• TheLavenderCat

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

TheLavenderCat; so I went ahead, and removed the passed out letter that was giving you issues on your other post.

As for the fridge error. I noticed there wasn't really anything wrong with the Void Mayo. However, I managed to get the same error from the bacon you have in there. Your issues seems to be a mod related error; I'm assuming it's the More Crops mod. That one seems to have some of the items you have.
      It crashes when the data files don't match the items in your inventory.

I've never tried it(which is why the bacon crashes my game), but I'd make sure it's fully updated on your end.

I went ahead, and copied in some data for a clean version of Void Mayo, and then made a 2nd fix where it just removes the Void Mayo from your fridge.
      If you still get errors after trying both of them; it's likely some of those new items causing issues. I can go back, and delete those if necessary.
      But, since you said only Void Mayo was giving you a problem right now; I only changed that.

Attached Files:

• TheLavenderCat

Thank you! It feels awesome to have all those problems fixed. :party: