Modding Help Error items in Pierre's shop?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Balentay, Mar 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Balentay

Balentay Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone help me? I seem to be getting error items in Pierre's shop for some reason. Here's my SMAPI log.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

I suggest updating the outdated mods first:
      You also have a content pack for Json Assets that doesn't seem to be installed correctly:
      Try fixing those issues and see if it still happens.

• Balentay

It was Stardew Fantasy! The names are showing up, but images for seeds aren't. I wonder if that's an error on my part or there just aren't images implemented yet.
        I did update the mods by the way, but for some reason it was saying that Seasonal Immersion and EnhancedRelationships still needed to be updated despite being on their latest versions.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Balentay Can you post a new screenshot and SMAPI log? When an update alert doesn't go away after updating, let the mod authors know so they can correct the version in the manifest or on Nexus. :)

• Balentay

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Balentay

@Pathoschild I thought you would be interested in knowing that I figured out the problem! Longevity was trying to inject its crops even without its files installed. Disabling MCM in the config fixed it! I do appreciate your help though because you helped me figure out that I did need to properly install a mod though.

I also wanted to say I really like how your parser works!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Thanks! Glad you got it working. :)

• LaFylnn

LaFylnn Void-Bound Voyager

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@LaFylnn You replaced the wrong file when installing XNB mods, so the game's content is broken. You can reset your content files to fix that. (I suggest avoiding XNB mods since they can cause all sorts of issues like that. SMAPI and Content Patcher mods are safer, and you can find some conversions for old XNB mods here.)

• LaFylnn

LaFylnn Void-Bound Voyager

That actually helped! Its weird, I didnt really replace anything other then portrait and some character files but simply had them in the mods file and replaced them via SDVMM but I took them out of the mods folder and it seems to work fine now, thanks a bunch