Modding Help Error with getting the letter after Caroline sunroom event

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ieunn, Dec 30, 2019.

1. ieunn

ieunn Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, I have trouble getting the letter with the crafting recipe for tea sapling after seeing Caroline's 2 heart event. After seeing the event, I could see that I recieved a letter in my mailbox. However, when i clicked on it, the letter just didn't open and the mail icon disappeared. I assumed it's an error with one of my mods..but i don't know what might be causing it. Also, during the event, when the scene with Caroline explaining why tea is relaxing was displayed, all i was getting was /strings teaevent1, teaevent2.....and so on. i don't know if it has anything to do with this but i thought i would mention it just in case
    here's my smapi log: https://smapi.io/log/32bed1134d884e4a8ae1461e0dcbaf16
    edit: i have managed to solve this issue by deleting the stardew lottery letters mod. however, even after save editing and removing the Caroline tea event from seen events, i still can't recieve a new letter with the tea sapling recipe, since i already have one in my letter collection. If anyone knows a way to edit seen letters or a different solution to this, it would be very appreciated!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    • minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

You can resend the mail using Event Repeater or use a debug command to give yourself the recipe.

• Filly

Filly Space Spelunker

What is the id of the letter she sends?