Eta for multiplayer please?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Devstorm, May 19, 2019.

1. Devstorm

Devstorm Void-Bound Voyager

Is there yet an eta for when the PS4/XBox consoles get the multiplayer update? I could really use some hope about now. I am losing faith. So any kind of official word would help.

• Devstorm

Devstorm Void-Bound Voyager

Okay...No one knows anything. I think, for me, this is the most frustrating part. The total lack of communication with us as to why we players of SDV on XBOX and PS4 still have not got the multiplayer update.

I think we have been very patient. I haven't been screaming down the forums despite the fact that it has been over a year. But watching as he Switch and Android get Stardew Valley, then learning the Switch got multiplayer. Then there is word but not to us. No, instead we hear that PC SDV will be getting yet another update, complete with more new content... And still not even word as to allowing us console players some of 1.3's content? Yeah, feeling as if we are just so low on Concerned Ape's priority list. I am extremely disappointed.

I get that he and whoever is helping can only do so much. But let's get real here. This very lengthy delay coupled with no news as to whether CA will keep his promises at all, it is just too much.

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

CA is busy with a big update, and the company who's holding the console versions, seem to be slow
        i don't know much about them, but i hear a lot of complaints about their service on SDV
        maybe after that update it'll go faster, who knows?
        it might be easier/cheaper/both for Sickhead Games (the ones holding the console ports) to update some time after the 1.4 update