1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Existing character, game window closes upon loading character.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by cmktiv, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmktiv

cmktiv Void-Bound Voyager

When I try to get back on my character, it starts to load the ship, but I don't see my character. A couple seconds later, the game window closes.

The last thing I remember is meeting an npc under the sea. She said something when I talked to her, then she warped up, as if she were going to my ship. Ever since then, I cannot load that character's game.

I can start a new character with no problem.

2. matrix1368

matrix1368 Pangalactic Porcupine

Do you have any mods installed?

3. slayer011

slayer011 Space Hobo

hello I am having the same problem after dying in the weapons test facility my game window crashed and now when I load in my char is not there and crashes { made a new character and that char loads in} I have no mods btw

4. THE_FILIPINO

THE_FILIPINO Space Hobo

I just encountered the bug as well. I died on a fiery planet, and pressed 'esc' to skip the birth animations. The game crashed, and now whenever I load up my character it crashes almost immediately.

5. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

If you died and then started crashing, please use a healing item from your hotbar or use StarCheat to restoreyour health to a value above zero.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.