1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Expanded Weapon Generation 10/31/17

Adds new procedurally-generated weapons and abilities, and modifies existing ones.

1. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Although I've been back since last month, unfortunately, Crossout continues to eat my time, along with a backlog of YouTube videos, so progress has been slow.
    Which bugs have you been encountering? Because I'm currently running all of the NPC Pack mods on my PC, and I haven't encountered any errors relating to them during loading. However, I've been doing a little work on adding some new PCs to the New Tenants mod, such as guards that correspond to various biomes, dungeons, furniture types, etc.

2. ChronoHyperion

ChronoHyperion Big Damn Hero

Oh, okay. I was trying to tell you about the NPC improvement mod thing. One of the codes in that mod is outdated in today's Starbound update.

3. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Take your time! Just glad that you're still around. In case you missed it, there's a Steam Workshop categories now; might be useful when you update the mods in Steam.

4. AlphaDrako

AlphaDrako Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wolf, gooday!
    I'm using your Expanded Weapon Generation mod for a while, and, looking into the mod files, i learn so many things about modding and weapons, and this week i start to create my own weapons mod, but i really want to take some abilities of your weapons.
    For the last months me and a friend start to make a lot of mods, and take some from the community, and edited some others, so, i came to ask you, can i use some abilities of your weapon mod on my compilation?