1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Story 1.5.4.6

Adds a lot of content to Starbound including weapons, biomes, dungeons, and bosses.

1. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Btw is this normal? This laser from the Destroyer of worlds seem to not go off even when it is killed already...
    Capture.PNG

2. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Just beam up and come back.

3. Catherine Franz

Oh ok sooo there's no timer around these then? (farming mats with 0 goal in mind)

4. Joseph K

No, there's no timer.

5. Catherine Franz

Ah bummer,Hope they put some deactivation after you beat this Red marble... (Low-end pc here means long loading..)

6. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Durasteel chain gun needs a molten core? Isn't that from FU?

Attached Files:

7. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

8. Killey The Killer

Killey The Killer Aquatic Astronaut

it's an item that exist before in vanilla starbound which has been deleted. This item is included again in both Extended Story and FU mods.

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ likes this.
  9. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

10. Catherine Franz

Any new things that'll be added in the future update? I don't seem to see the upcoming ones in the steam page.

11. Joseph K

*Existed.

12. Killey The Killer

Here is some information told by Lunar Eye Gaming about future of this mod.
    "After the next update, I'll continue to work on the mod, but you won't get any more updates because I want to release the mod when it's truly finished. I will rebuild a majority of the story-line, keeping some elements intact. Think of it as an "Extended Story 2.0". I quite obviously cannot do this alone, so I would like some of you to contribute. I'll look into requests that were already sent."

"If anyone wants to contribute to the development of this mod, you can. Ways of doing this can be to help out the people on the official wiki page, compose an original soundtrack for this mod, or contribute to coding things."

also now the updates' progress of the mod can be found here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vnCTwoLW6vb_HbdezLGBSRMHNGclO4meIjbhaVGh6Kk/edit

13. Catherine Franz

Wonder if he'll make a balance patch too 'coz for melee weap = Abyss artifact then for the ranged one = Antimatter cannon thingie (forgot the name) that really does dmg like the old vaporizer weapon...

14. Killey The Killer

Don't worry, the first update you can see in the Google Docs I have posted will come soon. And it's a Balance patch with some bugfixes too.

15. Catherine Franz

I don't think I've experienced any bugs in the mod though can you tell me some bugs that needs to be fixed? (pls tell me the perma red laser is considered a bug)

16. Killey The Killer

Don't see the perma red laser of Destroyer of Worlds in the update list. :catnonono:
    But i see a bug fixed for the poison dungeon (which is currently impossible to finish because of a broken part in the end of the dungeon

17. Killey The Killer

I just seen that Randomiser User have done some video about this mod. But he hasn't do new video about extended Story since 2 weeks. Is he frustrated? Doesn't he like the mod?

18. Joseph K

He probably just thinks it's another generic mod and is moving on... Huge mistake.

19. Catherine Franz

Ye should do more vids to make him watch you >w>

20. Joseph K

I don't think he knows I exist. And it wouldn't be very respectful to advertise my channel on his videos.