1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extra Dungeons [For version 1.3.2] Version 0.74

More content for you!

1. The Observer

The Observer Phantasmal Quasar

2. LesserKnown

LesserKnown Poptop Tamer

Hi, I encountered a bug when I was doing the Floran mission. I died and dropped the stuff that you drops when you die, which shouldn't happen in my experience, then was teleported out of the dungeon, as is normal. I have not gone back into the dungeon again to see if my things are still on the ground, but I doubt it since missions are reset when you enter them.

3. The Observer

This will be fixed in the next update.

Already fixed in Steam version, though.

4. origamania

origamania Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is your avian's name a reference to Golden Sun?

5. The Observer

Svetlana is a *very* common Slavic name.

I see you managed to find that secret. Impressive!

6. The Observer

The Observer updated Extra Dungeons [Cheerful Giraffe] with a new update entry:

Lethia Labs

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

I've a suggestion , you may ask to WEdit mod user to share chematic with you , then include their DG to your mod if they are well made and fit well with the game.

8. citsymon

citsymon Void-Bound Voyager

Is there legitimately no way to uninstall the mod without breaking your save file? Or is there a way to have the quest entries to 'remain' without breaking SAIL? I could deal with that. I wouldn't mind using a mod for that as sort of an 'exit patch'. I just don't want the biome and microdungeon generation to occur on any more planets.

9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Imo if you remove the mod , new planet (planet you never visit before) will be vanilla , but i say that by logic i didnt try the mod.

10. citsymon

No the issue is that the mod has missions built into it. If you have any of the missions and you uninstall the mod your game will break every time you try to access SAIL, because it's trying to load a mission that is no longer there. I'm asking what can be done about this. There's actually a disclaimer about this on the steam workshop page for the mod, unfortunately if you get it from here you aren't warned about this.

11. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

So if you try to instal the mod again and do or cancel the mission then remove the mod it dont work ?

12. citsymon

MISSION not quest. It adds an instanced mission, like the hunting grounds or the library. Which is why SAIL crashes the game when you try to access it because I don't think there's a way to remove missions from that list.

13. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

ok i see , so idk sorry you should add to modder , i didnt add mod with mission yet.

14. The Observer

If it's the frequency of the microdungeons you're having a problem with, you'll be glad to know that I'm tightening up a number of their spawning requirements.

Else, no, there is no way to remove the mod from your character once you take on a quest/mission. This has been explicitly warned in the mod description from the outset.

15. citsymon

At the time that warning was only on the workshop version. RIP I guess lol.

16. The Observer

If you really must get rid of the microdungeons with the unpacked version, go look for *.biome.patch files and delete those. That *should* safely prevent them from spawning.

17. citsymon

I'll try this. Thanks for being understanding. I DID enjoy the missions themselves, I am just a little bit leery about changing too much with the spawning and generation mechanics.

18. The Observer

The Sky Boulevard.

19. The Observer

The Sky Boulevard.

20. Zaroth

Zaroth Pangalactic Porcupine

The new mission is unplayable. It's simply too demanding, and I can't get past the first frame of the touching down animation. I admit my computer is very much not good, but it's still very aggravating.

Also this happened when I was seeking the map. Likely just some wacky interaction with frack, but pretty funny.
    [​IMG]
    Life is swell.