RELEASED Fae Animal Recolors!

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by DahniMae, Mar 22, 2017.

1. DahniMae

DahniMae Void-Bound Voyager

So, since I've always liked the idea of the Witch and the Fairy having a bit of a rivalry over your farm, with the Witch making Void Animals and whatnot and the Fairy affecting Crops

I decided to make Fae Animals as the Fairy's counterpart to that! Almost as if this is the Fairy's way of getting back at the Witch for changing the animals :p (just imagine them fighting over color pallet's like Fauna and Merryweather from Sleeping Beauty lol)

My inspiration was based off of Faeries, Pastel Colors to be opposite of the Gothy blacks of Void, as well as Fruits because the Fairy in this game mostly affected crops before. Basically they look half "Kawaii Aesthetic" and half Easter Springtime

(and this was also because I use mods that change my farm's look to be very pastel colored and full of vines, so I wanted bright garish pastel animals to match lol)

I haven't done all the animals, but I have done both Brown/White Cows, Blue/White/Brown Chickens, The Duck and the Sheep, as well as a bonus pastel white recolor of the Upright Raptor looking Dinosaur http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/biped-dinosaur-smaller-dino-egg-bonus-female-duck.110547/ made by @CaveSalamander (I hope you don't mind that I recolored it, but I just liked your dino so much!)

Here is the download link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=05042201688748763070
    and below is some pictures! Warning, they are intentionally garishly pastel lol

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Strawberry Cow! (White Cow)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Blueberry Cow! (Brown Cow)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Cotton Candy Sheep!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Blue Chicken Peep!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lavender Chicken Peep! (replace Brown Chickens)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    White Chicken Peep!

[​IMG]
    Ice Cream Float Duck!

[​IMG]
    Vanilla Dinosaur!

I do plan on doing the Rabbit, Pig and Goat later, as well as potentially a Unicorn Horse too! but here is what I've got for now cuz it's bedtime for me :p

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh my GOSH. These are so unbelievably adorable. ;u;

I'd been hoping to find a cutesy pastel animal mods for a while, this is the first one I've seen that's more than just a one off!

Thank you so much for doing these, they look super cute!

DahniMae likes this.
      • dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Omg I love this!!!

• stardewbalverines

stardewbalverines Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry to post at a semi-old post, but the download doesn't seem to work anymore. Working link? Thanks 0 v0

• Little Lea

Little Lea Big Damn Hero

DahniMae doesn't seem to have been on since last May...

Since the pngs were working, I packed them for anyone interested. If OP comes back, I'll gladly remove the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0evxb0qdvm43vy6/Fae_Animal_Recolors!_by_DahniMae.zip

Again, all credit to DahniMae and any sources used therein.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
            • Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

@Little Lea
              Do you (or someone else) happen to have pictures of the animals? I'd like to see them before replacing the xnbs :)

karatts and ToasterMcGhoster like this.