1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Fan-Made Risk of Rain character builder

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Alzhar, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Alzhar

Alzhar Yeah, You!

I found that the format in which I previously set up this was horrid so I've re-done it to make the information easier to read.
    This thread is about me creating a Risk of Rain character builder. I've used the forums as a means of feedback and a way to send out copies of it.
    What I plan to do:
    • You'll be able to select the character you plan to use and what level they are.
    • You can select you items and the stack of each items for a large amount. (I'll probably limit it to 999)
    • I shall include images from the game so that it has an ascetic design.
    Thing I plan to do if I can:
    • I want to add a way to save builds so that you don't have to constantly re-create them.
    • A way to see other peoples builds and rate them.
    • Make it so you can load you save in note form when you in-game. (For when you want to recreate it in-game)
    I hope this week I'll get a comment or 2 with feedback on what I need to do. I also like people to say if they're interested into using it. Feel free to comment anything else you'd like to see on it. Thanks for visiting.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
      Jackster396 likes this.
    • shadowpikachu

shadowpikachu Space Spelunker

I'd like to see this.

• Coolfeather2

Coolfeather2 Void-Bound Voyager

+1, you should probably rip some information from the risk of rain wiki for info of items and their tile image, cant wait for this!

Alzhar likes this.
        • Alzhar

Alzhar Yeah, You!

Awesome. Finally glad to see some reply's! It will probably take a while since I'm new too this type of stuff. I was also planning to rip stuff of the wiki once I've got the UI set to how I like it.

• shadowpikachu

shadowpikachu Space Spelunker

http://www.riskofraindb.com/

This is the most accurate thing about items and how they work currently.
            The wiki is all just a bunch of people thinking as i don't think they went file digging.

Alzhar likes this.
            • Alzhar

Alzhar Yeah, You!

Thank you for the info man. That could've gone terribly wrong.

• Coolfeather2

• Alzhar

Alzhar Yeah, You!

• Coolfeather2

*v* your welcome

Alzhar likes this.
                • DJ MATTTAM

DJ MATTTAM Void-Bound Voyager

We go file digging :(

• Coolfeather2

• RiokuTheSlayer

RiokuTheSlayer Phantasmal Quasar

Ah, all the fan projects. I remember when I, to, was making one for this game. But those days are over sadly ;-;