Farm Evolution Video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxxxxx77, Oct 12, 2016.

1. xxxxxx77

xxxxxx77 Intergalactic Tourist

Hi guys, first time posting my farm here. I have recently completed my Eden farm. I've taken a screenshot of the entire farm every single day for the first three years. The screenshots are taken at a resolution of 7680x4320 using GeDoSaTo. All screenshots have been downsampled to 1080p and compiled into a youtube video to show my farm's evolution.
    As far as I know this seems to be the first published video detailing the full evolution of a farm, from bushes, boulders, trees, stumps, logs etc, to a well-organized land.
    Anyhow, here's the link, enjoy!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Very cool, that's a good idea! Pretty farm and music too, thanks for sharing. :3

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

That's so awesome! And I love your farm too :)

I was just fascinated by how the overgrowth spread in the beginning, you never really get to see how fast it actually happens when you're playing the game.

• senlim

senlim Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wow you completed greenhouse in Fall year 1. Impressive (to me).
          Nice organized farm you have.

• Filthy Casual

Filthy Casual Space Penguin Leader

This was a Very cool video. The tree that popped up into the middle of your crops early in the video made me giggle a bit.

• HoshinaMei

HoshinaMei Void-Bound Voyager

The video is sooooo COOL! Your farm is really beautiful:laugh::laugh::laugh: